First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
What defines who you are?
4621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / The Wired World
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
I don't like work,that's who I am
Posted 1/27/08
i thought you were a pretty awesome chick...

"My third passion is helping animals and people. I'm a vegetarian, i go to protests."

until that line.
i FUCKING HATE vegitarians and animal rights activists. the ONLY rights animals have are 1. to live until they are eaten and 2. to not be tortured...maybe. that is debateable.
as i see it, nothing has any rights unless they are willing and able to fight for them. that is why retards have no rights in my eyes.

it is human fucking nature to eat meat, look at your goddamned teeth. it is also the nature of animalia to kill to eat, which we are. are are not above animals, we ARE animals.

goddamned treehuggers.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
Nipple size.
3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
they define me as PENGUIN, short but cute, cuddly with a hot temper...
5344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere.....
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
It's the different stuff I do, the different friends I make, and the many other factors of the environment around me that defines who I really am.
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Internet
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
One word... "OTAKU"
Posted 1/27/08

haddon wrote:

i thought you were a pretty awesome chick...

"My third passion is helping animals and people. I'm a vegetarian, i go to protests."

until that line.
i FUCKING HATE vegitarians and animal rights activists. the ONLY rights animals have are 1. to live until they are eaten and 2. to not be tortured...maybe. that is debateable.
as i see it, nothing has any rights unless they are willing and able to fight for them. that is why retards have no rights in my eyes.

it is human fucking nature to eat meat, look at your goddamned teeth. it is also the nature of animalia to kill to eat, which we are. are are not above animals, we ARE animals.

goddamned treehuggers.


I think you are just being an idiot I guess the one's that are fighting for animal rights are fighting for the animals, so that they don't get tortured to death and so on. Yes if you are following the rules of nature then only the strong one's will survive.
And let the vegetarians eat their veggies, everybody has his own preferences. You meat-eater

And your argument about the teeth is quite not accurate there. I never saw a meat eating animal/ omnivore having teeth like us. Or did you?
And no, it is not in every animals nature to eat meat. I hope that you know that the majority of animals are vegetarians.

Well I hope that you are at least for the eradication of retards and crippled people, if you say that they don't have any rights here. Then they are better off dead. Or not?

Flo~
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
and otaku who is a RPG freak and has no life. my whole life is anime and in the comp and im very mature for my age
Posted 1/27/08

MidnightZorya wrote:


haddon wrote:

i thought you were a pretty awesome chick...

"My third passion is helping animals and people. I'm a vegetarian, i go to protests."

until that line.
i FUCKING HATE vegitarians and animal rights activists. the ONLY rights animals have are 1. to live until they are eaten and 2. to not be tortured...maybe. that is debateable.
as i see it, nothing has any rights unless they are willing and able to fight for them. that is why retards have no rights in my eyes.

it is human fucking nature to eat meat, look at your goddamned teeth. it is also the nature of animalia to kill to eat, which we are. are are not above animals, we ARE animals.

goddamned treehuggers.


I think you are just being an idiot I guess the one's that are fighting for animal rights are fighting for the animals, so that they don't get tortured to death and so on. Yes if you are following the rules of nature then only the strong one's will survive.
And let the vegetarians eat their veggies, everybody has his own preferences. You meat-eater

And your argument about the teeth is quite not accurate there. I never saw a meat eating animal/ omnivore having teeth like us. Or did you?
And no, it is not in every animals nature to eat meat. I hope that you know that the majority of animals are vegetarians.

Well I hope that you are at least for the eradication of retards and crippled people, if you say that they don't have any rights here. Then they are better off dead. Or not?

Flo~


actually, the majority of animals ARE carnivirous or omnivorous. people forget to take into account insects, when they are thinking about that. that majority of insects are omnivorous.

as for nothing having teeth like ours, simians have teeth shaped almost exactly like ours. because, well, they are hominae just like us. but bears, still have teeth much like ours, all are just larger and sharper. they have large, crushing teeth, lean ripping teeth, and larger tearing/holding teeth. same with some whales, to a lesser extent.

and off that subject, i hate you jasa. i went and listened to dury, sex and drugs and rock and roll, and i cant get the song out of my head. i loved them tho. thanks for the name!
Posted 1/27/08

haddon wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:


haddon wrote:

i thought you were a pretty awesome chick...

"My third passion is helping animals and people. I'm a vegetarian, i go to protests."

until that line.
i FUCKING HATE vegitarians and animal rights activists. the ONLY rights animals have are 1. to live until they are eaten and 2. to not be tortured...maybe. that is debateable.
as i see it, nothing has any rights unless they are willing and able to fight for them. that is why retards have no rights in my eyes.

it is human fucking nature to eat meat, look at your goddamned teeth. it is also the nature of animalia to kill to eat, which we are. are are not above animals, we ARE animals.

goddamned treehuggers.


I think you are just being an idiot I guess the one's that are fighting for animal rights are fighting for the animals, so that they don't get tortured to death and so on. Yes if you are following the rules of nature then only the strong one's will survive.
And let the vegetarians eat their veggies, everybody has his own preferences. You meat-eater

And your argument about the teeth is quite not accurate there. I never saw a meat eating animal/ omnivore having teeth like us. Or did you?
And no, it is not in every animals nature to eat meat. I hope that you know that the majority of animals are vegetarians.

Well I hope that you are at least for the eradication of retards and crippled people, if you say that they don't have any rights here. Then they are better off dead. Or not?

Flo~


actually, the majority of animals ARE carnivirous or omnivorous. people forget to take into account insects, when they are thinking about that. that majority of insects are omnivorous.

as for nothing having teeth like ours, simians have teeth shaped almost exactly like ours. because, well, they are hominae just like us. but bears, still have teeth much like ours, all are just larger and sharper. they have large, crushing teeth, lean ripping teeth, and larger tearing/holding teeth. same with some whales, to a lesser extent.

and off that subject, i hate you jasa. i went and listened to dury, sex and drugs and rock and roll, and i cant get the song out of my head. i loved them tho. thanks for the name!


Don't hate me;____; LOL..well they have one song I really like it's called wake up and make love with me or something like that, not sure now. I love them. =P Glad to hear that you liked them.
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
lol dude thats so awsome you're a manowar fan.

BROTHERS OF METAL!!

3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
gosh, are you writing an autobiography about yourself?

im sorry to be rude, but i didn't even bother reading

i'll just go right ahead and briefly answer your question =]

a lot of things define me.
it's too much to list...
music, food, fashion...etc

i won't go into details because i know for a fact that no on cares =D
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / corner of cyperspace
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
who i am? mmm..aaaaaa.....im still learning about myself .. for now i would said
music> espeacially rock bands..(like nirvana.metallatic.ad/dc too..)
like karaoke..even if someone dislike my voice. im still singing
always have room for dessert..
like comedy and horror (supernatural.spirit. ghost. vampire..not rip, cut. tear human's body apart kind of horror)

not actually a vegetarian but most of time prefer veggies over meat.
(dont really care about "animal rights") veggies just taste better to me i agreed about it's human nature to eat meat.. so kill eat all u want..too sick and tire of people who blabla about having great sympathy and passion for "animal's right" then turned around, eat those "poor animals" they feel sorry for

dont really know wat i hate..mmm i hate school ,,not really im like learning..
25581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / US
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
what defines me? well, i play piano and violin and am focused on my schoolwork...but i didn't really have a choice...this is actually a really tough question, but I think the books i read and the fact i like anime are very defining characteristics...I'm also lazy as hell...do the things we do define us or is it the things we think? or both?? this really is a deep question...and does defining people put people into categories and stuff? oh geeze, now im all phlisophical and crap...
well, i guess my choice in music (rock mostly) and other personality traits define me...
1028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
what defines me is my character and the choices i make be it small or big that it includes facing adversaries, challenges, choosing friends, hobbies, music and what not. another thing that defines me is the path that i choose to take from what i was back in my thumb sucking days and what i am now as a supposed to be grown adult. lastly, i think that the relationship i have with people around me define who i am.. like if i'm in good terms with most people or if i simply have a hard time getting along with anybody.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.