First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is the most powerful person that ever lived?!? Jesus?
69598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/8/13

Doryphoros wrote:

What have you done that is greater than what Jesus did? Who have you influenced? How many worshipers do you have?



Ever heard of the second coming.
2843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Colorado Springs,...
Offline
Posted 8/8/13
Julius Caesar and Queen Elizabeth, both pretty self explanatory.
2589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/8/13
I'm gonna have to go with Hitler.
38268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/8/13 , edited 8/8/13

Rena-Ryuuguu wrote:


FumblesRX78 wrote:

King Arthur


King Arthur never existed. I believe that he is actually several people mixed together, but I may be wrong.

I'd say Gilgamesh if you believe the information about him in the Epic of Gilgamesh


Well Jesus might not have existed either its not like anyone can prove it so King Arthur is as good of an answer as Jesus is.
The most powerful persons were always the ones in the background the ones no one knew about but with all the string in their hands so that would be my answer.

edit: Emperor Augustus made Christianity to the state religion which prolly is the only reason it ever got as big as it is today.
Lexxuk 
54207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / United Kingdom
Online
Posted 8/8/13
I'd go with Queen Elizabeth the First too, she laid the foundations for an empire which would eventually touch every part of the planet, the biggest empire there ever was (and most likely ever will be).
9207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/8/13
Is there any confirmation besides the bible and paintings which prove Jesus even existed?
3905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / London
Offline
Posted 8/8/13


Copywritten, so don't copy me
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / London
Offline
Posted 8/8/13
Alexander the great. He conquered much of the known world by the age of 30.
6109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Miami
Offline
Posted 8/8/13

Rena-Ryuuguu wrote:


FumblesRX78 wrote:

King Arthur


King Arthur never existed. I believe that he is actually several people mixed together, but I may be wrong.

I'd say Gilgamesh if you believe the information about him in the Epic of Gilgamesh


If you say so.

2843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Colorado Springs,...
Offline
Posted 8/8/13 , edited 8/8/13

BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

Is there any confirmation besides the bible and paintings which prove Jesus even existed?


Most of the paintings you see of Jesus aren't accurate portrayals of Jesus himself, he was most likely very dark and not white. There is no physical evidence (documents, execution record, actual paintings, etc) that Jesus existed but there are writings from other historical figures referencing him. But nothing really proving him to be anything more than simply a man and some scholars (well, a lot) call it mostly hearsay.

Here's a good link.
http://www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm
3905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / London
Offline
Posted 8/8/13
Reality is a figment of your imagination
2843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Colorado Springs,...
Offline
Posted 8/8/13

m-seversky wrote:

Reality is a figment of your imagination


Sure, because of individual perception and how the brain operates.
9207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/8/13

cpblair83 wrote:


BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

Is there any confirmation besides the bible and paintings which prove Jesus even existed?


Most of the paintings you see of Jesus aren't accurate portrayals of Jesus himself, he was most likely very dark and not white. There is no physical evidence (documents, execution record, actual paintings, etc) that Jesus existed but there are writings from other historical figures referencing him. But nothing really proving him to be anything more than simply a man and some scholars (well, a lot) call it mostly hearsay.

Here's a good link.
http://www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm


Ah right. Thanks for that article link as well!
3905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / London
Offline
Posted 8/8/13

cpblair83 wrote:

Me ~_~ At least I know I existed. OH SNAP!


Ok
2843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Colorado Springs,...
Offline
Posted 8/8/13


m-seversky! Om nom nom nom

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.