First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Tales of Vesperia
1182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ...Within...The.....
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
Tales...the legend......these games rock!!!!
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / canada..........ehh
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

FryingGuy wrote:

I see they still use Motoi Sakuraba for the music. That guy is a genius.


did he do all the music for the tales games??
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
I think he's done the music for every Tales game except Tales of Legendia.
68148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / PH / Laguna
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
tales of rebirth is coming out on psp on march
Posted 2/15/08
It was about time it hit the shelves.....
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

starmine92 wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:

I see they still use Motoi Sakuraba for the music. That guy is a genius.


did he do all the music for the tales games??


Why yes, yes he did, he also did Baten Kaitos and Golden Sun to name a few.
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
This game has been confirmed for the Xbox 360.
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA Nebraska
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

fatebreaker wrote:

It'll probably be for the 360 or PS3. The Wii is already getting ToS: Knight of Ratatosk.


I'm very disappointed with that game. I was really hoping for a true ToS remake. I don't like seeing new characters mixing when the old ones like that. (lloyd being all high graphic and I can't even be him, i gotta be some new kid...)
seriously, I really am not keen on that game....(reminds me of that inuyasha game secrets of the cursed mask...)

11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

Yamikochan wrote:


fatebreaker wrote:

It'll probably be for the 360 or PS3. The Wii is already getting ToS: Knight of Ratatosk.


I'm very disappointed with that game. I was really hoping for a true ToS remake. I don't like seeing new characters mixing when the old ones like that. (lloyd being all high graphic and I can't even be him, i gotta be some new kid...)
seriously, I really am not keen on that game....(reminds me of that inuyasha game secrets of the cursed mask...)



You can't compare an Inuyasha game to a Tales' game. <<; Anyways most of the characters from the first game are playable, and I think the new characters are a good thing. You're not gonna find an RPG for the Wii soon, so might as well start liking this one.
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

I'm very disappointed with that game. I was really hoping for a true ToS remake. I don't like seeing new characters mixing when the old ones like that. (lloyd being all high graphic and I can't even be him, i gotta be some new kid...)
seriously, I really am not keen on that game....(reminds me of that inuyasha game secrets of the cursed mask...)


Why... exactly would you want another remake? They did that already, haven't you heard of the ps2 version? Another remake would be wasted money. Plus, the Tales series already has too many remakes, I mean how many times can they remake Destiny... A sequel is new, and Ratasok looks like it has a lot of promise to be just as good as it's successor. (PLUS, confirmed by Nintendo Power: All old characters except Kratos(for obvious reasons) are playable at some point)

Vespiria looks to be quite an interesting game, I can't wait for it. I tend to like the long-haired heros, they're more human than a lot of the other ones (I found Luke to be a more believable character than either Senel or Lloyd personally.)
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / canada..........ehh
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

fatebreaker wrote:

I think he's done the music for every Tales game except Tales of Legendia.


ohhh great then, i always liked all the music in the tales games =D
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / canada..........ehh
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

FryingGuy wrote:


starmine92 wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:

I see they still use Motoi Sakuraba for the music. That guy is a genius.


did he do all the music for the tales games??


Why yes, yes he did, he also did Baten Kaitos and Golden Sun to name a few.


ohhh yeh i just noticed how similar the music for golden sun and tales are kinda....... but whats baten kaitos?? never heard about it
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Baten Kaitos is an RPG for the Gamecube. There's two of them actually. Great games, I must say.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.