First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Grann Town
Posted 8/11/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

*Roxanne was skipping around town with her lollipop in her mouth. she looked like she didnt have a care in the world. she stopped skipping and found herself at some random part of town which she had never been before... great am lost again.. what am i going to do she thought to herself, she glanced to see a girl siting down by a building. maybe she knows the way out of here she walked over to the elissa* "hey, would you happen to know the way around here?"


"hey, would you happen to know the way around here?"

Looking up to see the source of the voice, Elissa contemplated on her answer.
She knew her way around, though at the same time she didn't feel like dealing with another look of shock, or being treated differently due to her telepathy.
"I could always write in the snow and maybe she has something I can write on with her once we get going?"
Elissa nodded and wrote in the snow, 'Where do you need to go?'
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

Looking up to see the source of the voice, Elissa contemplated on her answer.
She knew her way around, though at the same time she didn't feel like dealing with another look of shock, or being treated differently due to her telepathy.
"I could always write in the snow and maybe she has something I can write on with her once we get going?"
Elissa nodded and wrote in the snow, 'Where do you need to go?'


*she looked at the snow where elissa wrote her message* "umm am looking for some place, would you mind helping me find it, ill explain as we go."
Posted 8/11/13 , edited 8/11/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

*she looked at the snow where elissa wrote her message* "umm am looking for some place, would you mind helping me find it, ill explain as we go."


Elissa wrote again.
"I guess not. Do you have anything I can write with and on?"
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

Elissa wrote again.
"I guess not. Do you have anything I can write with and on?"


*roxanne felt around her body and found a piece of paper and a pencil* "would this do."
Posted 8/11/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

*roxanne felt around her body and found a piece of paper and a pencil* "would this do."


She nodded and stood up, taking them.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

She nodded and stood up, taking them.


"well you lead the way.. am looking for a vacant lot with a where house nearby it, and the where house has the letter L on top of it."
Posted 8/11/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

"well you lead the way.. am looking for a vacant lot with a where house nearby it, and the where house has the letter L on top of it."


Thinking for a moment, she tried to remember where it was.
When she did, she turned around and walked there.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

Thinking for a moment, she tried to remember where it was.
When she did, she turned around and walked there.


*roxanne followed her* "sooo, are you a mute, or is there a reason you cant talk."
Posted 8/11/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

*roxanne followed her* "sooo, are you a mute, or is there a reason you cant talk."


While walking, Elissa wrote, "Yes" and held the paper up so that the girl could see.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

While walking, Elissa wrote, "Yes" and held the paper up so that the girl could see.


*roxanne looked at what she wrote* "ahh i see, is there any reason to why you dont talk."
Posted 8/11/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

*roxanne looked at what she wrote* "ahh i see, is there any reason to why you dont talk."


Deciding a vague answer was best, she wrote again, "I was just born this way".
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

Deciding a vague answer was best, she wrote again, "I was just born this way".


*she looked* "ahh i see, well i bet if you did have a voice.. you would have a very cute voice." *roxanne smiled*
Posted 8/11/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

*she looked* "ahh i see, well i bet if you did have a voice.. you would have a very cute voice." *roxanne smiled*


"Thanks," she wrote.
Stopping in front of the building described earlier, Elissa pointed to it.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

"Thanks," she wrote.
Stopping in front of the building described earlier, Elissa pointed to it.


"your welcome" *roxanne pulled out a key and opened the where house* "alright time to set up shop.... want to come in." *looking at elissa*
Posted 8/11/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

"your welcome" *roxanne pulled out a key and opened the where house* "alright time to set up shop.... want to come in." *looking at elissa*


Grateful for an opportunity to get out of the cold, she quickly nodded.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.