First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply MY WATCH LIST
11315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Down the rabbit h...
Offline
Posted 9/19/13
I am seriously bummed that my watchlist was taken away without any warning... I really did use it to remember things to watch later... I had like 6 pages Damnation.

I think it was used a lot more than they thought.
17174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/19/13

JinxKat wrote:

I am seriously bummed that my watchlist was taken away without any warning... I really did use it to remember things to watch later... I had like 6 pages Damnation.

I think it was used a lot more than they thought.


You can still access it, look on page 3.
11315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Down the rabbit h...
Offline
Posted 9/19/13 , edited 9/19/13

RogueIV wrote:


JinxKat wrote:

I am seriously bummed that my watchlist was taken away without any warning... I really did use it to remember things to watch later... I had like 6 pages Damnation.

I think it was used a lot more than they thought.


You can still access it, look on page 3.



Ahh I just read and am copying it elsewhere. Whee!
17174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/19/13

JinxKat wrote:


RogueIV wrote:


JinxKat wrote:

I am seriously bummed that my watchlist was taken away without any warning... I really did use it to remember things to watch later... I had like 6 pages Damnation.

I think it was used a lot more than they thought.


You can still access it, look on page 3.



Ahh I just read and am copying it elsewhere. Whee!


Check out hummingbird.me they even have an apt for crunchyroll that auto updates your lists as you watch shows if you have them listed in your "currently watching" list.
20240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/20/13
Thank you RogueIV for giving a recommendation on where to keep track of all the anime I've watched.

Really shocked they didn't give any notice that they were planning on removing it, although as mentioned before this was the plan for many months now. I hope they'll learn to give a notice in the future for ANY feature removal or massive change. No matter how small the userbase you think is, it's really the least you can do.
31070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/27/13
Thank you so much RogueIV!!
17174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/27/13

unknownguy666 wrote:

Thank you RogueIV for giving a recommendation on where to keep track of all the anime I've watched.

Really shocked they didn't give any notice that they were planning on removing it, although as mentioned before this was the plan for many months now. I hope they'll learn to give a notice in the future for ANY feature removal or massive change. No matter how small the userbase you think is, it's really the least you can do.





Kimiioko wrote:

Thank you so much RogueIV!!


No problem, glad I could help.

3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/14 , edited 3/10/14
Super glad it can still be accessed. Think I'll type my list up later tonight as a backup copy. I hope they re-implement a version of the watched list next to "History" and "My Queue". I used Watched List a lot more than the other two, lol. In fact, I don't really use the other two at all. I always use the Watched List to remember and make suggestions to other people of what was awesome.

In conclusion, WATCHED LIST HAS MY FULL SUPPORT! <3 you Watched List.
27395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 3/10/14

dbguru16 wrote:I hope they re-implement a version of the watched list next to "History" and "My Queue".
FYI, Crunchyroll did just recently officially partner with AnimePlanet.com, a site similar to myanimelist.net and hummingbird.me for tracking and sharing watched lists. I'm guessing this sort of functionality is why they did it.

Also, the queue discussion in the suggestions forum here may be of some interest on this subject, too.
17174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/10/14 , edited 3/10/14

dbguru16 wrote:

Super glad it can still be accessed. Think I'll type my list up later tonight as a backup copy. I hope they re-implement a version of the watched list next to "History" and "My Queue". I used Watched List a lot more than the other two, lol. In fact, I don't really use the other two at all. I always use the Watched List to remember and make suggestions to other people of what was awesome.

In conclusion, WATCHED LIST HAS MY FULL SUPPORT! <3 you Watched List.


I highly suggest checking out hummingbird.me for your watch list. That combined with the "Hummingbird CR Scrobbler" Chrome Extension (which can be found here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hummingbird-cr-scrobbler/damdafnbdmjipachgjmofhhkoffkaikm) that Tempest made makes keeping track of my anime super easy as it'll auto update from what I watch on my PC.
548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12 days ago

Sukigu wrote:

To those who are having trouble getting to their list, try this:

  • Click here. You should be able to see your list and edit it through the link in the upper right.
  • If you want to see its public view, where you can manage the episode count, enter edit mode anyway and click the list's name. Then you can save the address, or—as I did—simply put a link in your 'About Me' section of your profile.

Hope this helps!

Thank you so very, very, very, very much! I was honestly horrified when I found that the watchlist had been removed as it has been well over a year since I last watched anime and relied on Crunchyroll to keep track of my progress. Thank you so very much! You've saved my day! ^u^
27395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 12 days ago

GingerIceChan wrote: it has been well over a year since I last watched anime and relied on Crunchyroll to keep track of my progress.

I highly recommend that you take the opportunity to save the information into another system while you can, though, even if it's to a spreadsheet... They have stated in more than one place that the watchlist system is slated to be removed at some point, likely without any notice, and removing the link to it from everyone's profile was the first step. The most common places to track what you have watched are

animenewsnetwork.com
Myanimelist.net
Hummingbird.me
Anime-planet.com

but I'm sure there are others as well. I actually keep up on two of them, just in case one or the other disappears.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.