Post Reply Live stream chat??
23019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/13
Hi

Im not abel to use the chatt on the live stream from Otakon?
It keeps asking me to logg on but im allready logged in, and if i do it again it steal sais that....

I have never used the chat or live streams so i see no reason why i would be band :S
Jaeger Moderator
62292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The North
Offline
Posted 8/10/13

Rugbyspelaren wrote:

Hi

Im not abel to use the chatt on the live stream from Otakon?
It keeps asking me to logg on but im allready logged in, and if i do it again it steal sais that....

I have never used the chat or live streams so i see no reason why i would be band :S


Try now.

If it works, just remember not to spam and be polite
23019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/13
So was i banned? :S

Still same problem :S i have restarted browser, and tried others too, same thing there
23019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/13

Zeronite wrote:


Rugbyspelaren wrote:

Hi

Im not abel to use the chatt on the live stream from Otakon?
It keeps asking me to logg on but im allready logged in, and if i do it again it steal sais that....

I have never used the chat or live streams so i see no reason why i would be band :S


Try now.

If it works, just remember not to spam and be polite :)




Well i'm at work, so one theory could be that they have tried to block streaming and faild and only blocked the chat?
Jaeger Moderator
62292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The North
Offline
Posted 8/10/13
Well there was no log of your ban, so I just tried unbanning your username anyway. If that didn't do it, then maybe it's an issue with your internet connection.
23019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/13

Zeronite wrote:

Well there was no log of your ban, so I just tried unbanning your username anyway. If that didn't do it, then maybe it's an issue with your internet connection.


well yee that was my thout too, but it asks me to logg on every time i trie to write :S Do i need to be "logged on with facebook"?
Jaeger Moderator
62292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The North
Offline
Posted 8/10/13

Rugbyspelaren wrote:


Zeronite wrote:

Well there was no log of your ban, so I just tried unbanning your username anyway. If that didn't do it, then maybe it's an issue with your internet connection.


well yee that was my thout too, but it asks me to logg on every time i trie to write :S Do i need to be "logged on with facebook"?


You should only need to be logged in with Crunchyroll to use the livestream chat.
23019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/13

Zeronite wrote:


Rugbyspelaren wrote:


Zeronite wrote:

Well there was no log of your ban, so I just tried unbanning your username anyway. If that didn't do it, then maybe it's an issue with your internet connection.


well yee that was my thout too, but it asks me to logg on every time i trie to write :S Do i need to be "logged on with facebook"?


You should only need to be logged in with Crunchyroll to use the livestream chat.


Hmm ok, i'm off work in 5 so i will trie from home then :)
23019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/13
OK, so my work place is blocking live chat XD
12022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 8/10/13
Was my chat banned as I am no longer able to see any of the text going across the screen nor on the right.
If so, was I spamming or something?
You must be logged in to post.