First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
ATTACK ON MODS - Final Fantasy XIV
Moderator XIV
67194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 10/2/13

Maelore wrote:
I'd be down if I wasn't so low level! I work too much so it'll take me a while to hit 50, but makin progress. I look forward to joining you guys on these, it'll be fun times for sure


Uh huh uh huh! Just don't forget you can always ask for help too! Many of the higher level company mates (myself included) are happy to help out and run others through those lower level dungeons too.
26036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 10/3/13
Damn GTAV and Dark Souls....... My takeover plans for the Costa Del Sol have stalled due to them.
Perhaps I should outsource........
1679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/6/13 , edited 10/6/13

Randompyrate wrote:

Damn GTAV and Dark Souls....... My takeover plans for the Costa Del Sol have stalled due to them.
Perhaps I should outsource........


Eh, I'd rather be able to sit on the lounge chairs, and have a water slide and stuff than some stupid coup d'etat. It needs more resort housing and a larger entertainment area too. That's money way better spent.
29455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
Hey everyone it'll be a bit before I'll be able to log back into the game. Just moved and starting school on monday, so I'm technically internet free ATM. I'm stuck having to tether my phones wifi to my computer to watch LBRefrain, and Log Horizon
Moderator XIV
67194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 10/7/13
Ok guys I want to try for another dungeon night this Wednesday at 9pm EST. Let's see if we can get a bunch of us together and get some gear/have some fun times and such!!! Hopefully Beardfist will have his pc fixed by then too....
40212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/13

Karkarov wrote:

Ok guys I want to try for another dungeon night this Wednesday at 9pm EST. Let's see if we can get a bunch of us together and get some gear/have some fun times and such!!! Hopefully Beardfist will have his pc fixed by then too....


Is it 7pm EST or 9 PM EST as the FC Board says 7 PM?
26036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 10/8/13

MopZ wrote:


Randompyrate wrote:

Damn GTAV and Dark Souls....... My takeover plans for the Costa Del Sol have stalled due to them.
Perhaps I should outsource........


Eh, I'd rather be able to sit on the lounge chairs, and have a water slide and stuff than some stupid coup d'etat. It needs more resort housing and a larger entertainment area too. That's money way better spent.


So long as the catgirls in bikinis remain, you can have as much housing and areas as you like.
Hell, why not make an arena full of angry monsters to throw gil spammers into as we sit back in our lounge chairs, laughing, with a catgirl on each arm, sipping expensive cocktails and then complaining about the smell of blood drifting down the beach?
Moderator XIV
67194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 10/9/13 , edited 10/9/13

krindor wrote:


Karkarov wrote:

Ok guys I want to try for another dungeon night this Wednesday at 9pm EST. Let's see if we can get a bunch of us together and get some gear/have some fun times and such!!! Hopefully Beardfist will have his pc fixed by then too....


Is it 7pm EST or 9 PM EST as the FC Board says 7 PM?


Just to clarify it is my bad on that it should be 7pm PST (so west coast has time to get off work, eat din din, etc) and 10pm EST. Beard should be clarifying online soon.
22045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 12/19/13
I play Monk on Cerberus, if anyone wants to add me and play Then you are more than welcome. Mishka Rosen is my in-game name
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/13
I rolled a DRG at launch. Cool class, but I find myself regretting not maining a PLD, seeing as it's the least valued (or most undervalued) class. Working on leveling up one right now.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.