Post Reply I can't see the words on the otakon live stream?
25202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/13
I didn't say anything indecent or spam so i don't think i got banned.
Dragon
58049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/13 , edited 8/10/13

Random_Name wrote:

I didn't say anything indecent or spam so i don't think i got banned.


If you got chatbanned, you wouldn't be able to post to it, but if you can't see it, that's a different issue. You're looking at http://www.crunchyroll.com/live, right?

CORRECTION - if you are chatbanned, you do not see the other chats. I just tested this.
25739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / England
Offline
Posted 8/10/13
Have you tried clicking the ABC icon? That toggles the words... Maybe you turned them off by accident?
Dragon
58049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/13

Inklid wrote:

Have you tried clicking the ABC icon? That toggles the words... Maybe you turned them off by accident?


You will also have to reload the page after being unbanned.
27084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Online
Posted 8/17/13
how long till i get unbanned.... i did say the wrong things sorry, got carried away ill behave lol just wanna know
Dragon
58049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/13

Mivy8871 wrote:

how long till i get unbanned.... i did say the wrong things sorry, got carried away ill behave lol just wanna know


Not for the current convention. I'll PM you why in a moment.

If you wish to view the livestream with the chat overlay from others, you can log out of your account to view it, as we discovered above.
You must be logged in to post.