First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply AoT scheduled for 25 episodes
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

AnimeKami wrote:

It has got to a point where I just don't care(IM GAY) anymore.



STAHP
tinnic 
47306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Brisbane, Australia
Offline
Posted 8/11/13
If you read the manga you know there is a natural stopping point just after the female titan stuff wraps-up. If they just stop before the panel that kicks off the next crisis, the anime can stick to the source material, have a good ending and be ready for season two. The anime is a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE hit. The studio will be stupid not to have a season 2 or a set of OVA episodes but the fact of the matter is there just isn't enough material right now for a second season. At least that's what I think.
27238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/13 , edited 8/11/13

tinnic wrote:

If you read the manga you know there is a natural stopping point just after the female titan stuff wraps-up. If they just stop before the panel that kicks off the next crisis, the anime can stick to the source material, have a good ending and be ready for season two. The anime is a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE hit. The studio will be stupid not to have a season 2 or a set of OVA episodes but the fact of the matter is there just isn't enough material right now for a second season. At least that's what I think.



Yeah, I'm pretty sure most of the manga readers agree that the anime will end at "Wall" revelation. To be honest I see Studio WIT skipping a season so by that time, there will be enough material for the anime to cover and also so they can reorganize their group considering the situation they're in. Skipping a season would mean less stock footage use and less of that travesty that was episode 13.




tinnic 
47306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Brisbane, Australia
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

IXRoxasXI wrote:


tinnic wrote:

If you read the manga you know there is a natural stopping point just after the female titan stuff wraps-up. If they just stop before the panel that kicks off the next crisis, the anime can stick to the source material, have a good ending and be ready for season two. The anime is a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE hit. The studio will be stupid not to have a season 2 or a set of OVA episodes but the fact of the matter is there just isn't enough material right now for a second season. At least that's what I think.



Yeah, I'm pretty sure most of the manga readers agree that the anime will end at "Wall" revelation. To be honest I see Studio WIT skipping a season so by that time, there will be enough material for the anime to cover and also so they can reorganize their group considering the situation they're in. Skipping a season would mean less stock footage use and less of that travesty that was episode 13.






I was thinking more of the meeting (which is just after the wall revelation) where Ervin vows to find and destroy all the enemies of humanity both within and out of the wall. The next crisis starts when the meeting is interrupted but if you stop just before the meeting is interrupted, its a good stopping point for the anime.
71646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

It has got to a point where I just don't care(IM GAY) anymore.



STAHP


-_-
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

It has got to a point where I just don't care(IM GAY) anymore.



STAHP


-_-




If i was a mod imagine all your original posts like that LOL
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / South Australia
Offline
Posted 8/11/13
And I'm fine with that... I need more seasons
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 8/11/13
As big as the show seems to be in Japan, I would be really surprised if it didn't end on a cliffhanger and come back again next year. Doing anything else would just be throwing money out of the window.

Personally, I'm not particularly obsessed with anime staying 100% close to the manga and have liked several anime-only endings, so I won't be disappointed if AoT goes that way eventually - but only after another season or two, right now, I just want MORE of it. XD
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Germany-- on fore...
Offline
Posted 8/11/13
I don't know how they can end it in six episodes... there's so many loose ends to tie up, so there must be a two year wait for season 2, because ending it in a rush would seriously disappoint so many people...
46185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 8/11/13 , edited 8/11/13

hpulley wrote:

Chance of anime only ending: 0%

Chance of cliffhanger ending: 100%

This franchise is selling HUGE! No way they will end it after one season. They will milk this one for all it's worth. Cliffhanger anime ending so you have to buy the manga, then do season 2 once there is enough material. Lather, rinse, repeat.


^ This. On a side note:



maffayoo wrote:

If i was a mod imagine all your original posts like that LOL. Oh yeah, did I mention that I like hairy legs on my men? It's so manly whenever their hair rubs against my- (IM HOMOSEXUAL).



Yeah.... just imagine it...
4010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/11/13
If Valvrave can get a second season, Attack on Titans sure as hell can!
The Wise Wizard
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 8/11/13

Fanimusmaximus wrote:

If Valvrave can get a second season, Attack on Titans sure as hell can!

Valvrave didn't "get" a second season, it was baked in from the start (i.e, it was planned as a split-cour series).
Banned
15159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 8/11/13 , edited 8/11/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


Fanimusmaximus wrote:

If Valvrave can get a second season, Attack on Titans sure as hell can!

Valvrave didn't "get" a second season, it was baked in from the start (i.e, it was planned as a split-cour series).


oh wise and ancient one, he speaks more words of wisdom and truth.
8599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

Fanimusmaximus wrote:

If Valvrave can get a second season, Attack on Titans sure as hell can!


thats different tho valvrave is an original anime that was already planned to have 2 seasons of 12 or so episodes
4010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

TheAncientOne wrote:

Valvrave didn't "get" a second season, it was baked in from the start (i.e, it was planned as a split-cour series).


Will it or will it not have a Second Season? It will.

And since Attack on Titan is way more successful then Valvrave it must be getting a second season eventually.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.