First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply ☠ Introductions ☠
◈ Pirate ◈
20324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tropical Skittle
Offline
Posted 11/5/13 , edited 11/23/13

Haha what

-counted all above-

◈ Pirate ◈
23527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/7/13
Name: Benn
Birthday: Nov 24th! Whatt!!? I'm ageing!
How did you find out about One Piece? I've been a fan of OP since... I can't remember anymore, maybe when the first episode was first aired. I've been unable to watch all the episodes though because of work and the shows availability. So I'm really glad that finally it's here on CR! I identify as Sanji-kun, somehow. lol
◈ Pirate ◈
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/11/13 , edited 11/11/13
Name: Yoko
Birthday: October 16
How did you find out about One Piece? Watched it when I was little, when One PIece and Naruto were on TV, so maybe when it was dubbed by 4Kids. Not really sure. I've known about it for a long time.

-counted all above-
Posted 11/15/13

Blossom1_k wrote:


Haha what

-----counted all above-----


i don't know i don't know ....
◈ Pirate ◈
20324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tropical Skittle
Offline
Posted 11/15/13

Sage0fsixpath wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:


Haha what

-----counted all above-----


i don't know i don't know ....


Haha alright, ^^ I hope your having fun in this group
Posted 11/15/13 , edited 11/15/13

Blossom1_k wrote:


Sage0fsixpath wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:


Haha what

-----counted all above-----


i don't know i don't know ....


Haha alright, ^^ I hope your having fun in this group :D

yea but i can't go on as much anymore
◈ Pirate ◈
20324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tropical Skittle
Offline
Posted 11/15/13


well I'm sure you'll find sometime for us pirates ^~^
Posted 11/15/13

Blossom1_k wrote:



well I'm sure you'll find sometime for us pirates ^~^


i do try to but i have a lot of hw this week
◈ Pirate ◈
20324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tropical Skittle
Offline
Posted 11/15/13

Sage0fsixpath wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:



well I'm sure you'll find sometime for us pirates ^~^


i do try to but i have a lot of hw this week


*high fives* same here! But I put it aside o.o I shouldn't though...
Posted 11/15/13

Blossom1_k wrote:


Sage0fsixpath wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:



well I'm sure you'll find sometime for us pirates ^~^


i do try to but i have a lot of hw this week


*high fives* same here! But I put it aside o.o I shouldn't though...


yea well talk to you l8r have a good day well what is left of it
◈ Pirate ◈
20324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tropical Skittle
Offline
Posted 11/15/13 , edited 11/15/13

Sage0fsixpath wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:


Sage0fsixpath wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:



well I'm sure you'll find sometime for us pirates ^~^


i do try to but i have a lot of hw this week


*high fives* same here! But I put it aside o.o I shouldn't though...


yea well talk to you l8r have a good day well what is left of it


Yeah you too ^^

-counted all above-
◈ Pirate ◈
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my chair.
Offline
Posted 11/15/13 , edited 12/6/13
Name: A.J
B.D:May 20th
How did you find out about One Piece: It's has quite the reputation and fell across it awhile back.I am thoroughly entertained by the show thus far.
Posted 11/19/13 , edited 12/6/13
Name: Natasha
Birthday: October 26th
I was watching some AMV's on Youtube, and I came across this intense One Piece AMV. I knew I had to check it out afterwards. I promised myself that I'd only watch maybe 50 eps because I was in a committed relationship with Bleach, and then 600 episode later.....Here I am!
◈ Pirate ◈
13130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Paradise City
Offline
Posted 11/27/13 , edited 12/6/13
Name: Lucia
Birthday : June 26

My entire family watches one piece...so eventually i did too
10051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/3/13 , edited 12/6/13
Name: Slick
Birthday: January 20

I happened to come across One Piece on the Viz site. It looked so different, it piqued my curiosity. Eventually, I started watching it and got addicted after 50 episodes.


-counted all above-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.