First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Late Night Thread 8/12/13-8/13/13
33829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/12/13

hiya34 wrote:

gurren lagann is the most manly anime on this earth!


Agreed.
39748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/12/13 , edited 8/12/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:
*folds arms* But playing games is fun. >_>


fine, i wont tickle your ears, so i dont spoil your fun
Trahma 
37217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 8/12/13

hiya34 wrote:


anyone would be! Heres the original jon made him into cerberus!


The original picture is awesome, that is a great looking dog. No wonder why the Cerberus version looks so cool, nice work by Jon, the background really adds to the picture.
Posted 8/12/13

SurvivorX9021 wrote:

I am sleepy and needing a decent meal


*gives curry* o3o
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 8/12/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


SurvivorX9021 wrote:

I am sleepy and needing a decent meal


*gives curry* o3o


omgerd.. i have curry at my house :3
33829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/12/13

Trahma wrote:

The original picture is awesome, that is a great looking dog. No wonder why the Cerberus version looks so cool, nice work by Jon, the background really adds to the picture.


Thanks!
Posted 8/12/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

fine, i wont tickle your ears, so i dont spoil your fun


*glomps* Yay!~
Posted 8/12/13

hmm_4x wrote:

omgerd.. i have curry at my house :3


CURRY POWER!
39748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/12/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

*glomps* Yay!~


*tugs on your ears* fufufufu
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 8/12/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:

omgerd.. i have curry at my house :3


CURRY POWER!


extra spicy too :D

*Raises bowl* I have the POWER!!
The Sanguine Owl
50766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 8/12/13

hmm_4x wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:

omgerd.. i have curry at my house :3


CURRY POWER!


extra spicy too :D

*Raises bowl* I have the POWER!!


thats hawt! you eat that curry like a boss.
Trahma 
37217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 8/12/13

hmm_4x wrote:



lol Nice picture, plus one He-Man point for you sir.
Posted 8/12/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

*tugs on your ears* fufufufu


*blushes* *tries to keep mouth shut*
Posted 8/12/13

hmm_4x wrote:

extra spicy too :D

*Raises bowl* I have the POWER!!


CUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *waves curry wand around*
39748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/12/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

*blushes* *tries to keep mouth shut*


*lets go* no more ear pulling for now
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.