First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Hiya's AWESOME RP THREAD
Posted 8/14/13

hiya34 wrote:

"Absolutely no clue. I'm just taking classes to try to do something with my life. What kind of business will you be running?"


"...Talent agency." I answered carefully and technically, it couldn't really be considered a lie.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 8/14/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

"Absolutely no clue. I'm just taking classes to try to do something with my life. What kind of business will you be running?"


"...Talent agency." I answered carefully and technically, it couldn't really be considered a lie.


Adrienne looks out the window for a second. I hear the chimes on the door ring. I turn to see what customers had just entered. Steve currently serving a man another beer, turns to greet the new customer/s. A hand grabs my shirt collar and begins pulling me under the table. My head bangs on the side of the table as I go down. The glass window next to our booth shatters. Spraying glass over the side of my body. I am finally pulled under the table. Screams ignite in the diner. Adrienne was with me under the table.
Posted 8/14/13

hiya34 wrote:

Adrienne looks out the window for a second. I hear the chimes on the door ring. I turn to see what customers had just entered. Steve currently serving a man another beer, turns to greet the new customer/s. A hand grabs my shirt collar and begins pulling me under the table. My head bangs on the side of the table as I go down. The glass window next to our booth shatters. Spraying glass over the side of my body. I am finally pulled under the table. Screams ignite in the diner. Adrienne was with me under the table.


Angrily, I held him close to me. Why did they have to choose now of all times?
But then again, who could blame them. The Acconcios wanted John and I dead, especially since I worked for their rival and he could be of use to us. Who could blame them for wanting to kill two birds with one stone?
When I heard the shooting stop and what sounded like a car driving away, I asked him, "Are you ok?"
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 8/14/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

Adrienne looks out the window for a second. I hear the chimes on the door ring. I turn to see what customers had just entered. Steve currently serving a man another beer, turns to greet the new customer/s. A hand grabs my shirt collar and begins pulling me under the table. My head bangs on the side of the table as I go down. The glass window next to our booth shatters. Spraying glass over the side of my body. I am finally pulled under the table. Screams ignite in the diner. Adrienne was with me under the table.


Angrily, I held him close to me. Why did they have to choose now of all times?
But then again, who could blame them. The Acconcios wanted John and I dead, especially since I worked for their rival and he could be of use to us. Who could blame them for wanting to kill two birds with one stone?
When I heard the shooting stop and what sounded like a car driving away, I asked him, "Are you ok?"


Yea I'm alright. What the fuck was that?
Posted 8/14/13

hiya34 wrote:

Yea I'm alright. What the fuck was that?


I sighed. "I was hoping to wait until later to tell you about this. You don't remember anything before you were thirteen, do you?"
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 8/14/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

Yea I'm alright. What the fuck was that?


I sighed. "I was hoping to wait until later to tell you about this. You don't remember anything before you were thirteen, do you?"


Jesus fucking christ, STEVE! (oblivious to the words that had come out of Adriennne's mouth). Bullet holes lined the wall behind the bar. I got out from under the table and rushed behind the bar. Steve was leaning up against the back to the wall with a bullet hole where his Adam's apple would have been. Blood rushed out of his mouth and out of his windpipe out onto his white apron. I knew he had no chance. That bullet had either pierced an artery or lodged into the spinal cord in the back of his neck. "Somebody call an ambulance!" I screamed.
Posted 8/14/13

hiya34 wrote:

Jesus fucking christ, STEVE! (oblivious to the words that had come out of Adriennne's mouth). Bullet holes lined the wall behind the bar. I got out from under the table and rushed behind the bar. Steve was leaning up against the back to the wall with a bullet hole where his Adam's apple would have been. Blood rushed out of his mouth and out of his windpipe out onto his white apron. I knew he had no chance. That bullet had either pierced an artery or lodged into the spinal cord in the back of his neck. "Somebody call an ambulance!" I screamed.


Getting up, I walked towards John and his friend and shook my head. "He won't make it."
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 8/14/13 , edited 8/14/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

Jesus fucking christ, STEVE! (oblivious to the words that had come out of Adriennne's mouth). Bullet holes lined the wall behind the bar. I got out from under the table and rushed behind the bar. Steve was leaning up against the back to the wall with a bullet hole where his Adam's apple would have been. Blood rushed out of his mouth and out of his windpipe out onto his white apron. I knew he had no chance. That bullet had either pierced an artery or lodged into the spinal cord in the back of his neck. "Somebody call an ambulance!" I screamed.


Getting up, I walked towards John and his friend and shook my head. "He won't make it."


"JUST FUCKING CALL ONE!" I yelled angrily pounding my fist into to the ground. Police and ambulance's arrived questioning us all. After they found we knew nothing, they packed up the crime scene and left. I asked the police officer what happened and he told me it was probably some stray bullets from a gang fight. Steve passed before the ambulances got there. He was taken to the morgue. I proceed to walk a ways down to a park nearby, leaving both my car and Adrienne to wallow in my grief. I sit on the bench and put my hands on my face. I've seen this happen so many times I thought to myself. Fuck the mob, so many good people die because of their asses. I see Adrienne walking towards out of the corner of my eye between my pinky and ring finger.
Posted 8/14/13

hiya34 wrote:

"JUST FUCKING CALL ONE!" I yelled angrily pounding my fist into to the ground. Police and ambulance's arrived questioning us all. After they found we knew nothing, they packed up the crime scene and left. I asked the police officer what happened and he told me it was probably some stray bullets from a gang fight. Steve passed before the ambulances got there. He was taken to the morgue. I proceed to walk a ways down to a park nearby, leaving both my car and Adrienne to wallow in my grief. I sit on the bench and put my hands on my face. I've seen this happen so many times I thought to myself. Fuck the mob, so many good people die because of their asses. I see Adrienne walking towards out of the corner of my eye between my pinky and ring finger.


Stopping in front of him, I asked, "You want to avenge your friend, don't you?"
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 8/14/13 , edited 8/14/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

"JUST FUCKING CALL ONE!" I yelled angrily pounding my fist into to the ground. Police and ambulance's arrived questioning us all. After they found we knew nothing, they packed up the crime scene and left. I asked the police officer what happened and he told me it was probably some stray bullets from a gang fight. Steve passed before the ambulances got there. He was taken to the morgue. I proceed to walk a ways down to a park nearby, leaving both my car and Adrienne to wallow in my grief. I sit on the bench and put my hands on my face. I've seen this happen so many times I thought to myself. Fuck the mob, so many good people die because of their asses. I see Adrienne walking towards out of the corner of my eye between my pinky and ring finger.


Stopping in front of him, I asked, "You want to avenge your friend, don't you?"


I look up, with eyes as dry as the desert. I had become so used to this in the past.
"I'd snap the neck to the man who did this. Who wouldn't want to?!" Adrienne sits down next to him. "I"ve seen this sort of thing happen many times. My parents owned a cabaret club where alot of mob members would enter. When I worked for them, two employee's were shot to death right in the bar. Of course their deaths were covered up it would be bad if the bar got a bad reputation." a short silence " I'm sorry I was such a dick earlier."
Posted 8/14/13

hiya34 wrote:

I look up, with eyes as dry as the desert. I had become so used to this in the past.
"I'd snap the neck to the man who did this. Who wouldn't want to?!" Adrienne sits down next to him. "I"ve seen this sort of thing happen many times. My parents owned a cabaret club where alot of mob members would enter. When I worked for them, two employee's were shot to death right in the bar. Of course their deaths were covered up it would be bad if the bar got a bad reputation." a short silence " I'm sorry I was such a dick earlier."


"No, it's fine, I understand. If you want vengeance I can help you."
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 8/14/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

I look up, with eyes as dry as the desert. I had become so used to this in the past.
"I'd snap the neck to the man who did this. Who wouldn't want to?!" Adrienne sits down next to him. "I"ve seen this sort of thing happen many times. My parents owned a cabaret club where alot of mob members would enter. When I worked for them, two employee's were shot to death right in the bar. Of course their deaths were covered up it would be bad if the bar got a bad reputation." a short silence " I'm sorry I was such a dick earlier."


"No, it's fine, I understand. If you want vengeance I can help you."


Wait what?
Posted 8/14/13

hiya34 wrote:

Wait what?


"I know who killed your friend," I said.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 8/14/13 , edited 8/14/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

Wait what?


"I know who killed your friend," I said.


well who? who did it?
Posted 8/14/13

hiya34 wrote:

well who? who did it?


"The Acconcio family," I answered.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.