First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 8-13-13--8-14-13
93225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 8/13/13

Trahma wrote:
Fabulous entrance as always good sir. How are you doing this evening?



I'm doing pretty good, how about yourself? Start/finish any new series?
Posted 8/13/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

Hello!!!



What's up?~
Posted 8/13/13

Trahma wrote:

Hey hey, not too much here, mostly playing forum games atm. How has your day been so far? ^.^


Cool and it's been pretty ok~ Yours?
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/13/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

What's up?~


Not much; just sort of dicking around on Manga Studio 4. How about you?
Posted 8/13/13
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 8/13/13
well I've been on the forums all day but hello! watch ef a tale of memories, might have some late replies
14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/13/13
Hey ladies and gentlemen whats up?
Posted 8/13/13


OMG I Laugh so hard seeing this.
Posted 8/13/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

Not much; just sort of dicking around on Manga Studio 4. How about you?


Finishing up a character profile and browsing the forums. Dicking around?
Posted 8/13/13

SurvivorX9021 wrote:

Hey ladies and gentlemen whats up?


Not much, you?
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/13/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

Finishing up a character profile and browsing the forums. Dicking around?


I'm working on a picture, but I have no idea at all what the picture is going to be, so yeah...dicking around. And I'm guessing the character profile is for some kind of roleplay thing?
14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/13/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


SurvivorX9021 wrote:

Hey ladies and gentlemen whats up?


Not much, you?


I'm just waiting for this day to end so people will stop blowing up my phone
Trahma 
32219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 8/13/13

ShawnHacaga wrote:
I'm doing pretty good, how about yourself? Start/finish any new series?

A little busy, but good here as well. I haven't had the time to start anything yet and I still need to finish C3 and Watamote from yesterday, however I've got my choices already picked and ready to go. I actually wanted to see what you thought about today's Sunday Without God (if you watched it). I'll wait before I put anything in a spoiler box.


SuzumeAkihana wrote:
Cool and it's been pretty ok~ Yours?


Hehe, pretty much the same, slower days are nice every now and again.
Posted 8/13/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

I'm working on a picture, but I have no idea at all what the picture is going to be, so yeah...dicking around. And I'm guessing the character profile is for some kind of roleplay thing?


*nods* Creating a sadistic mafia character who happens to have extreme lust issues (for both blood and well..yeah), loves philosophy, to make people's lives hell, or end them and also tease people. She also gets pissed yet impressed if someone manages to trick her.
Posted 8/13/13

Trahma wrote:

Hehe, pretty much the same, slower days are nice every now and again.


*nods and rolls around*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.