WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
MINAMOTO-KUN MONOGATARI
63294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 8/16/13 , edited 8/16/13

seller50 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

The ecchi in this manga, I love it

Though it annoys me how a chapter is only 7 pages or so


the last few chapters go way beyond simply ecchi, though the story is still pretty decent and i find myself looking forward to the next chapter each time.


I just call it heavy ecchi, it's not at the hentai level or even borderline H yet because not much of the actual "action" is being explicitly shown.
63294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 8/29/13
Ch 91

No chapter has ever pissed me off more by what it possibly implies will happen next than this chapter did. Holy crap I am mad

Posted 8/29/13 , edited 8/29/13


Sometimes stuff like like this makes me lose hope for the Anime and Manga industry.

30541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Online
Posted 8/29/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Ch 91

No chapter has ever pissed me off more by what it possibly implies will happen next than this chapter did. Holy crap I am mad



63294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

Evilshadowx wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Ch 91

No chapter has ever pissed me off more by what it possibly implies will happen next than this chapter did. Holy crap I am mad





Seriously, I will be done with this if it happens

225401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 8/30/13 , edited 8/30/13
Chapter 91:

Seriously??
Wow....
30541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Online
Posted 8/30/13

Rito2Ru wrote:


Evilshadowx wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Ch 91

No chapter has ever pissed me off more by what it possibly implies will happen next than this chapter did. Holy crap I am mad





Seriously, I will be done with this if it happens



If she says that I'll honestly throw my laptop across the room...I loved her until the last few chapters. She seems sketchy the way she was acting, now that I look back on it
21747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 8/30/13
Well I picked a crappy time to start reading this manga, that last chapter haha... But I think you guys are over-imagining this. They're obviously going break up sooner or later for story purposes, but I doubt it'll be because she doesn't want to hurt the kid's feelings, so let's not lynch the ramen girl yet guys. I think it'll be because she won't say ''I love you'' and Minamoto's gonna be all bitchy about it or some other Gossip Girl-like reason.
63294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

Kurodenki wrote:

Well I picked a crappy time to start reading this manga, that last chapter haha... But I think you guys are over-imagining this. They're obviously going break up sooner or later for story purposes, but I doubt it'll be because she doesn't want to hurt the kid's feelings, so let's not lynch the ramen girl yet guys. I think it'll be because she won't say ''I love you'' and Minamoto's gonna be all bitchy about it or some other Gossip Girl-like reason.


sorry bro, I've already got my torch and pitchfork ready to go

30541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Online
Posted 8/30/13

Rito2Ru wrote:


Kurodenki wrote:

Well I picked a crappy time to start reading this manga, that last chapter haha... But I think you guys are over-imagining this. They're obviously going break up sooner or later for story purposes, but I doubt it'll be because she doesn't want to hurt the kid's feelings, so let's not lynch the ramen girl yet guys. I think it'll be because she won't say ''I love you'' and Minamoto's gonna be all bitchy about it or some other Gossip Girl-like reason.


sorry bro, I've already got my torch and pitchfork ready to go



I have a feeling with every character it's going to end up like this...
63294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

Evilshadowx wrote:

No, no Chisato was different. She was best girl so far and seemed to actually care for the guy. And now this happens? Nope.

And yes, I knew it wouldn't last since they have to move onto the next girl but this seems to be heading towards the dumbest cop-out I have read yet in any manga.
30541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Online
Posted 8/30/13

Rito2Ru wrote:


Evilshadowx wrote:

No, no Chisato was different. She was best girl so far and seemed to actually care for the guy. And now this happens? Nope.

And yes, I knew it wouldn't last since they have to move onto the next girl but this seems to be heading towards the dumbest cop-out I have read yet in any manga.


I agree. And I've read some strange things in manga, lmao.
30541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Online
Posted 9/7/13
Yeah so chapter 92 kinda skipped around where 91 left off...93 is going to be the chapter that makes or breaks me for this. I know what's going to happen in my heart, but I'm gonna hate this for a while...I have a feeling...
63294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 9/7/13
oh f*ck me I don't see this ending well

I see her going "I like you Terumi as someone close to me but I don't know if I would call it love"

and they break up and Terumi "loses" to the kid at the store

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

yep, I needed to flip 3 tables
30541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Online
Posted 9/7/13
I concur. This is going to end horribly. Everyone is gonna be flipping tables!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.