First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply What's the stupidest subject that we have to learn?Why?Tell me about the teacher too.
Posted 2/27/08

IcedLem0nTea wrote:


asdzxcwe wrote:


IcedLem0nTea wrote:


asdzxcwe wrote:


IcedLem0nTea wrote:

mother tongue :}}


nothing else besides tht !! though my teacher is really nice and doesnt scold us



i hate it cause i'm bad at it ): and you're from singapore too? (:


yea haha i m bad too!!


my mother tongue exam is tomorrow.
preparing to fail D;
LOL but cannot. cause PSLE must not fail !!! >:[


wahh u have psle also me too!!! mean u r the same age!!!
Member
800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Boston, Massachus...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
ENGLISH....if you live in america...don't you already speack it? like who needs to learn about the diffrence between a semicolon and a colon...but the teacher is alright...though VERY hard...and all the books we have to read are from like 50 years ago...boring!
Posted 2/28/08

greenninja wrote:

ENGLISH....if you live in america...don't you already speack it? like who needs to learn about the diffrence between a semicolon and a colon...but the teacher is alright...though VERY hard...and all the books we have to read are from like 50 years ago...boring!


lol i pity u
Posted 2/28/08
the stupidest s the box and whisker plot in math even the math teacher hates it but i hate her so i don't care wat she has to say
Member
5081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lurking. :D
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

asdzxcwe wrote:


IcedLem0nTea wrote:


asdzxcwe wrote:


IcedLem0nTea wrote:


asdzxcwe wrote:


IcedLem0nTea wrote:

mother tongue :}}


nothing else besides tht !! though my teacher is really nice and doesnt scold us



i hate it cause i'm bad at it ): and you're from singapore too? (:


yea haha i m bad too!!


my mother tongue exam is tomorrow.
preparing to fail D;
LOL but cannot. cause PSLE must not fail !!! >:[


wahh u have psle also me too!!! mean u r the same age!!!


waaaahh (: we're same agee!!! LOL
when's your b-day? ;D lets see who's older LOL
Posted 2/28/08
30th jan u?? be my buddy? anyway gtg supp class lol(i m in school)
Member
2933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The Galaxy of Gui...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
moral studies (can u believe I have 2 study moral AND civics???) cause it doen't at all help us in anything.....trust me, my syllabus is crap.....My teacher's kinda nice but i can't at all stand the way she talk
Member
2658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Floriderr
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
*in prep skool* social studies!!!!!!!!!!!!! y the freak do we need to learn about wat happened milleniums ago!!!!!!so unecessary!!!.................*in high skool[im in jamaica so we dont have middle skool]* history...................same reason 4 s.s.........my teacher is actually fun.....but i dunno y she chose to go teach history and geography....
Posted 3/2/08
Religion. I mean WTF? This is too unecesary to people who actually dont even belive in religion..,...like me. But I only believe in God....or the one who created this world. In class...I just dont give a damn...but i get trouble when my teacher ask me a question. I hate her. How can this kind of lesson change our future? Im not gonna be a priest.. thats so lame.
Member
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
Social Studies..
out teacher sucks.. and good thing he dosen't bother if I say bad words to him
Member
3947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / turn around wat d...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
RELIGION, not that i have anythin against religion(im religious myself) but all we do in lesson is sit and read from the bible or learn about the same old thing lesson after lesson!!!!!! and we cant talk !!!!!!!!
Member
29878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / THaTS A GooD QueS...
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
physics why? is stupid
Member
4479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
History, we won't "learn for mistakes made in history before us" or else the world would be much nicer then it is now lol.
Member
3237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nottingham/Manche...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
We do learn from the mistakes of history... but nvm I can see your point that you don't want to use the subject and so don't need to learn it.
The science course I take is stupid for two reasons:
first, it is mostly about ethics and not fucking science
second, they phrase the questions in tests oddly to try and catch us out

ENGLISH....if you live in america...don't you already speack it? like who needs to learn about the diffrence between a semicolon and a colon

I live in England, and we have to learn advanced English. Now let me tell you why.
If you can't speak or read or write things properly, you are a fucking retard, and you won't get a very good job. When you know when an apostrophe is needed, and you feel it's pointless to learn it again, then you can complain. Until then, quit your bitchin' and learn English.

Latin ...I mean it's in fact a dead language,so why learn it?

Well it just happens to be the source of most language in Europe, and can be used historically and formally. It's still used today, just not as often. But if you don't want to learn it, I can see your point.

english are stupid. whoo needs too lern to talk and spell and write good anyway

In answer to your question, you need to learn how to spell and write well.

If any of you bitch about language (unless you bitch because you won't use it ever under any circumstances) then you are dumb. Most of you use language every day. Enough said, I believe.
Member
32554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / N.Y.C
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
social studies and esl (for ppl who goes there)....those two are the worse because history i just go to sleep ..teacher doesnt say anything but its borin that i rather go out and play with friends.... and esl..eng as sec language is suckish because we already have ela..whats the pomint of havin esl...lolz.....hell to skool!!!..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.