First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Late Night Thread 8/16/13-8/17/13
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/16/13
By all means: chat, troll, and make some friends! Just keep language appropriate (PG-13)
Consider this the live chat thread on CR for all you late-nighters! And please be sure to follow the rules of our group!!

14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/16/13
Good evening everybody how are yall doing
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/16/13

SurvivorX9021 wrote:

Good evening everybody how are yall doing


I'm well. How about you?
Posted 8/16/13
93257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 8/16/13
Evenin' all.

17391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 8/16/13

SurvivorX9021 wrote:

Good evening everybody how are yall doing


Doing well, for the most part.

Currently suffering from withdrawal symptoms related to not having another new episode of A Certain Scientific Railgun S available yet. Also suffering from Oreimo 2 OVAs being so close to release...but not quite there yet!

a.k.a. I'm horribly impatient when it comes to anime. Which is why I like being able to buy/stream an entire series in one go.

93257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 8/16/13

Plena wrote:


SurvivorX9021 wrote:

Good evening everybody how are yall doing


Doing well, for the most part.

Currently suffering from withdrawal symptoms related to not having another new episode of A Certain Scientific Railgun S available yet. Also suffering from Oreimo 2 OVAs being so close to release...but not quite there yet!

a.k.a. I'm horribly impatient when it comes to anime. Which is why I like being able to buy/stream an entire series in one go.



6096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California
Offline
Posted 8/16/13 , edited 8/16/13
Hi
Posted 8/16/13

ShawnHacaga wrote:


Plena wrote:


SurvivorX9021 wrote:

Good evening everybody how are yall doing


Doing well, for the most part.

Currently suffering from withdrawal symptoms related to not having another new episode of A Certain Scientific Railgun S available yet. Also suffering from Oreimo 2 OVAs being so close to release...but not quite there yet!

a.k.a. I'm horribly impatient when it comes to anime. Which is why I like being able to buy/stream an entire series in one go.





OMG the ova's are coming out tomorrow
Posted 8/16/13
17391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 8/16/13

ShawnHacaga wrote:


Plena wrote:


SurvivorX9021 wrote:

Good evening everybody how are yall doing


Doing well, for the most part.

Currently suffering from withdrawal symptoms related to not having another new episode of A Certain Scientific Railgun S available yet. Also suffering from Oreimo 2 OVAs being so close to release...but not quite there yet!

a.k.a. I'm horribly impatient when it comes to anime. Which is why I like being able to buy/stream an entire series in one go.





I wish I had a little sister that loved eroge. ;_;

93257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 8/16/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:

OMG the ova's are coming out tomorrow


They sure are, better get ready to watch them at midnight.

Posted 8/16/13

ShawnHacaga wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:

OMG the ova's are coming out tomorrow


They sure are, better get ready to watch them at midnight.



Wait what? they come out at midnight?
17391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 8/16/13
Gonna have to marathon Oreimo before the end of the month too...

Then find money to buy the horribly overpriced physical copies when they come out. You should all check out the price of the Blu Ray release of season 1 on the Aniplex website...
93257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 8/16/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:

Wait what? they come out at midnight?


Midnight my time anyways. Midnight EST/9 PM PST.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.