First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What's the saddest Romance anime you've watched?
10181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The state of Wash...
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
honey clover, school days, ef a tale of memories, and angel beats
xxJing 
37179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
I am not going to repeat anything said so far, but be sure some of those posted I did find to be tearjerkers.

For completely different reasons : Oreimo.

Kyousuke broke my heart. I was fine inserting myself into his position for the majority of the show... but that OVA... I would have definitely never done that. Just seeing that girl cry made me want to punch Kyousuke in the face. It could have been one of my favorite modern day romcoms too...

21575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
Angel Beats tore my shit apart... until after the credits, then I was like, alright i'm gonna live.
17203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 6/5/14 , edited 6/5/14
I'm going to be an emotional wreck by the time i get through everything here
62784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/14 , edited 6/5/14


Hobo Chinese Electric Batman ripped my heart out.
1030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

FkYouBish wrote:

Angel Beats
Anohana
CLANNAD After Story


The only perfect answer.
14642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
Eh... I don't watch a lot of romance, but here's what I got off the top of my head in no order
Air
5cm per second
Katanagatari (just putting it here cuz of how it turned out)
9114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
These top three made me roll myself in a blanket and cry while I reflected on life!!!

1)Clannad and After story

2)Angel Beats

3)Ano Hana
17200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
Hakuouki had me crying like a baby.
8156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Connecticut, USA
Offline
Posted 6/5/14 , edited 6/6/14
For me, I would have to say:

Kanon (2006) : The Makoto story arc was the saddest.
Cowboy Bebop, both Spike and Julia die in the end.
Elfen Lied. Yes there is romance in Elfen Lied.
Kai Doh Maru, I felt bad for Onihimei.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
Kannazuki no Miko



Nuff' said.
8989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Buttermilk
Offline
Posted 6/6/14

xxJing wrote:

I am not going to repeat anything said so far, but be sure some of those posted I did find to be tearjerkers.

For completely different reasons : Oreimo.

Kyousuke broke my heart. I was fine inserting myself into his position for the majority of the show... but that OVA... I would have definitely never done that. Just seeing that girl cry made me want to punch Kyousuke in the face. It could have been one of my favorite modern day romcoms too...



What happened in the ova?
8156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Connecticut, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/14

Judgementwolf wrote:


xxJing wrote:

I am not going to repeat anything said so far, but be sure some of those posted I did find to be tearjerkers.

For completely different reasons : Oreimo.

Kyousuke broke my heart. I was fine inserting myself into his position for the majority of the show... but that OVA... I would have definitely never done that. Just seeing that girl cry made me want to punch Kyousuke in the face. It could have been one of my favorite modern day romcoms too...



What happened in the ova?


Brother and sister got married to each other!
8989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Buttermilk
Offline
Posted 6/6/14

togussa wrote:


Judgementwolf wrote:


xxJing wrote:

I am not going to repeat anything said so far, but be sure some of those posted I did find to be tearjerkers.

For completely different reasons : Oreimo.

Kyousuke broke my heart. I was fine inserting myself into his position for the majority of the show... but that OVA... I would have definitely never done that. Just seeing that girl cry made me want to punch Kyousuke in the face. It could have been one of my favorite modern day romcoms too...



What happened in the ova?


Brother and sister got married to each other!

they flubbed it huh?
15549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Manhattan, New York
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
5 Centimeters Per Second

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day

Air
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.