First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Which would you rather have: claws, tentacles, or wings?
3900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / the TARDIS
Offline
Posted 8/18/13
wings. Imaging flying through the air, dropping water balloons on people.
2509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 8/19/13 , edited 8/19/13
I pick wings because all i have to do is grow my nails for claws, and tentacles would look gross.
Plus, i love traveling.
4821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
USA
Offline
Posted 8/21/13
If I had wings, I think I would stop paying to travel.
1391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/21/13
Wings. I'd like to believe that I could fly. I'd like to believe that I could touch the sky. :3
An9el 
16718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/21/13
wings if i can shoose there look or claws as a good 2nd

only the pervs are gona choose tenticles
An9el 
16718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/21/13

Darkraivids wrote:

If I had wings, I think I would stop paying to travel.


this probally sounds lame but id fly with the birds free and with out worry of our daily lives
4224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / A Forest
Offline
Posted 8/22/13
Wings bro, I'd totally just fly around all day, sounds very relaxing actually
4821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
USA
Offline
Posted 8/22/13

An9el wrote:


Darkraivids wrote:

If I had wings, I think I would stop paying to travel.


this probally sounds lame but id fly with the birds free and with out worry of our daily lives


That sounds like a cool escape of life's nuisances.
Posted 8/22/13

haikinka wrote:

Tentacles would be so useful.


hahahah rape



wings i can fly weeeee
9138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 8/22/13
Wings~ Claws and tentacles would probably get in the way for me, and the wings would help with character mechanics AND transportation**
An9el 
16718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/13

Darkraivids wrote:


An9el wrote:


Darkraivids wrote:

If I had wings, I think I would stop paying to travel.


this probally sounds lame but id fly with the birds free and with out worry of our daily lives


That sounds like a cool escape of life's nuisances.


thats prety mutch of what i was thinking cause we all need an escape sometimes

12485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 8/22/13
Wings, then I could fly. Claws make it sound like I would be a monster and tentacles would be slimy and gross.
44348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M & F / New Ameri...
Offline
Posted 8/22/13
Wings, but it would be a pain to have to modify all my shirts.
14530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea (in...
Offline
Posted 8/22/13
I would love to be able to fly, so wings.
2352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 8/22/13

An9el wrote:

wings if i can shoose there look or claws as a good 2nd

only the pervs are gona choose tenticles


only the HONEST pervs are gonna choose tentacles

Fixed your sentence
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.