First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
What anime left you feeling like crap?
1022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/13
Code Geass
11751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/13
It's an anime movie, but 5 Centimeters per Second made me feel really crappy.



It made me think a lot about where my life is going. I'm in high school now and I have absolutely no idea where my life is going. Plus, it's pretty depressing because I have no hopes, dreams, goals... I'm sort of just coasting through everything. Yeah, 5 Centimeters per Second just made me not look forward to what might become of my life...
1248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/13
Am I the only one who didn't find AnoHana to be a tearjerker? It was just melodrama getting crammed down my throat, to me.

Madoka Magica stayed with me for quite a while. Particularly episode eight. I had just finished a novel that had a very, very bittersweet ending when I watched the last episode, which didn't help.

Haibane Renmei, Shinsekai Yori/From The New World, Texhnolyze (please tell me I spelled that right...) and Wolf's Rain impacted me quite a lot, too.
1971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 8/18/13
Bleach, it was a large part of my anime watching life, I felt empty when it finished and it was even worse because fullbring was the worst arc.

The 2003 Fullmetal Alchemist left me feeling empty at the end too

The ending of Mirai Nikki, it was really sad seeing Yuki just sit there on his own like that

Perhaps a few more I cant think of right away
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/13 , edited 8/18/13

hyjinx17 wrote:


Amon_Brell wrote:

Toradora


Please I need an explanation on how Toradora left you feeling like crap? I promise to respect whatever you say as your opinion, I'm just honestly curious on this one.


I appreciate that the story given is much more realistic than the two of them actually running away together, but that is what I wanted to see!
71032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 8/18/13
Anohana left me feeling like crap for like two weeks after I watched it. I think it was a combination of how sad it was and the void you get after finishing a really good show
33453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 8/18/13 , edited 8/18/13
Mahoromatic. I really liked this series, but ugh, the ending... if u saw it, u probably know what I mean...


GoldTStar wrote:

Oreimo 2 OVA's...I'm from the future...

Now I know... By the way, I'm from the past...

22064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 8/18/13

Amon_Brell wrote:


hyjinx17 wrote:


Amon_Brell wrote:

Toradora


Please I need an explanation on how Toradora left you feeling like crap? I promise to respect whatever you say as your opinion, I'm just honestly curious on this one.


I appreciate that the story given is much more realistic than the two of them actually running away together, but that is what I wanted to see!


Ah ok. Just out of curiosity, you saw the scene after the credits on the final episode right? Alot of people who said they didn't like the ending was because they didn't stick around for that.
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/13

hyjinx17 wrote:


Amon_Brell wrote:


hyjinx17 wrote:


Amon_Brell wrote:

Toradora


Please I need an explanation on how Toradora left you feeling like crap? I promise to respect whatever you say as your opinion, I'm just honestly curious on this one.


I appreciate that the story given is much more realistic than the two of them actually running away together, but that is what I wanted to see!


Ah ok. Just out of curiosity, you saw the scene after the credits on the final episode right? Alot of people who said they didn't like the ending was because they didn't stick around for that.


Thank you, Life is now complete!
71506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / オランダ
Offline
Posted 8/18/13 , edited 8/18/13
School Days [In a weird way ]
Angel Beats [ ]
Clannad After Story [ ]
Pet girl of Sakurasou [ ]

556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/13

TheAZ126 wrote:

It's an anime movie, but 5 Centimeters per Second made me feel really crappy.



It made me think a lot about where my life is going. I'm in high school now and I have absolutely no idea where my life is going. Plus, it's pretty depressing because I have no hopes, dreams, goals... I'm sort of just coasting through everything. Yeah, 5 Centimeters per Second just made me not look forward to what might become of my life...


I felt the exact same, word for word, when I saw that movie several months ago. I'm done with high school now and nothing has changed yet, but yeah that movie really hit the mark at the time and I knew I had just been wasting my life away waiting for things that won't happen.

As for an anime making me feel like crap, nothing has made me feel as bad as when I watched School Days. Mostly because I know it is very comparable to real life, and I've seen stuff like that happen (on a less extreme scale) in school. Brought me to the next level of hating people in general.
11050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Virginia, United...
Offline
Posted 8/18/13
The ending to Samurai Champloo hit me like a brick for some reason. Also, Code Geass.
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Pooh Corner
Offline
Posted 8/18/13
Free! because it's too God damn repetitive.
KissxSis because of all of the...

2921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Carlos city
Offline
Posted 8/18/13 , edited 8/18/13

Reaveres wrote:

School Days.....


Weeks later and I still feel like crap for watching it.
25269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Suffolk, VA Unite...
Offline
Posted 8/18/13 , edited 8/18/13

ze04 wrote:


Reaveres wrote:

School Days.....


Weeks later and I still feel like crap for watching it.


I really regretted watching it lol, made me lose faith in humanity for a while
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.