First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Why Are Homophobes Obsessed with Gay Men But Ignore Lesbians?
12598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
[not] China
Offline
Posted 8/17/13 , edited 8/19/13
Gay men seem to be more stigmatized than gay women. Is it because of the idea that girl on girl action is something "hot" to most straight men? Of course this statement is made with the presumption that these homophobes are presumably straight males, take the question anyway you want. For some more insight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLSwuI8ewIY

If you are not going to contribute to answering the question, please post else where
Extended Discussion: Gay Marriage
16777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 8/17/13
Because Yuri is the purest form of love. Nah just kidding. Honestly what the guy said in the video is honestly right. Don't now why people are so against Gays and Lesbians.
11053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/13 , edited 8/17/13
Hmm... I wonder...

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-big-questions/201106/homophobic-men-most-aroused-gay-male-porn

Just sayin'.

EDIT:

It does kind of explain stuff like this:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2013/08/worlds-most-homoerotic-homophobes-are-now-mounting-giant-pole-tiny-pink-shorts/67871/
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/17/13 , edited 8/17/13

Because people are idiots, excluding me and the whole TAG group.





kamosuzo wrote:

Hmm... I wonder...

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-big-questions/201106/homophobic-men-most-aroused-gay-male-porn

Just sayin'.

EDIT:

It does kind of explain stuff like this:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2013/08/worlds-most-homoerotic-homophobes-are-now-mounting-giant-pole-tiny-pink-shorts/67871/




OMG. Expose them closet gays!


7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 8/17/13
I think it's because women are viewed as delicate beings (says society) and when you have 2 delicate things touching each other it doesn't sound so odd. But Men are supposed to be strong and masculine (says society) So when you have them doing "womanly things" like being penetrated it is a lot or shocking and Different from the "Norm" than to females "touching" each other.
15358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M / The academy
Offline
Posted 8/17/13
DARN! i was gonna do the whole they are actually attracted to guys but to cover it up they end up hating on gay guys
22131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 8/17/13
So they hate it...because they can't have it?
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/17/13

Tiekonduekid wrote:

DARN! i was gonna do the whole they are actually attracted to guys but to cover it up they end up hating on gay guys





ShiverGirl wrote:

So they hate it...because they can't have it?






Yes.
11053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/13

Tiekonduekid wrote:

DARN! i was gonna do the whole they are actually attracted to guys but to cover it up they end up hating on gay guys


Sorry, but I think reality beat both of us to it.
PauPow 
13964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/13 , edited 8/17/13
Because homophobes and people who act violently towards homosexuals are often gays in the closet. It is relatively common to feel "uncomfortable" with some subjects (specially regarding the sex subject) but acting aggressively or insulting gays and lesbians just because they are holding hands often indicates that that person has unsolved issues about himself.

And for those who like clear facts this is a REAL list of 16 hardcore anti-gay politicians who got busted BIG time:
1) Caleb Douglas Hesse: busted with underage boys.
2) George Rekers: busted using rentboy.com to get his personal boy toy.
3) Pastor Eddie Long: Being sued by 4 different young men for sexual harassment.
4) Troy King: Busted big time by his wife having sex with a young man.
5) Richard Curtis: One of my favorites ones. Pretty hardcore anti-gay militant… until male prostitute Cody Castagna showed pictures of Curtis wearing a red negligee while having sex and watching gay porn.
6) Ted Haggard: Busted with male prostitute Mike Jones and meth. After being busted Haggard said “I’m not homosexual, I’m just an heterosexual with issues”. ^_^
7) Glenn Murphy Jr. Busted trying to perform oral sex to another young Republican while that man slept.
8) David Dreier: Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives who has voted against gay marriage rights, gay legal rights and gay adoption rights. Accused of having sex with members of his staff and even paying his alleged boyfriend a high salary. (boy toys ain’t cheap son!)
9) Bruce Barclay: Republican commissioner accused of raping a 20 years old man and hundreds of videotapes with him having sex with young men.
10) Roy Ashburn: busted DUI with a gay man in his car after picking him up in a gay bar.
11) Jim West: Hardcore antigay mayor busted in the mysterious website gay.com (0/5 in originality!)
12) Larry Craig: busted in 2007 for cottaging an undercover police officer.
13) Ed Schrock: Caught on tape asking for the services of a male prostitute.
14) Robert Allen: Florida State Representative, Arrested for offering to perform fellatio to an undercover cop in the men's room of a park for $20.
15) Mark Foley: Busted having sexual conversations with two boys age 16 and 18.
16) Phillip Hinkle: Caught giving money to a 18 years old teen on… wait for it… Craiglist.

All the previously mentioned men were hardcore anti-gay politicians who voted many time against equal rights... until they got busted.
Show me an homophobe and I will show you a busy closet.
Posted 8/17/13
Guys always tell me I have issues for liking yaoi because a penis can't go inside an ass. Well, guys (that I know of), don't have anal sex with a female because a "penis can't go inside an ass." In addition, some guy friends of mine said two penises together is wrong. Well, a penis is a genital area as well as a vagina. So...two vagina together makes one penis and one vagina? What?
PauPow 
13964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/13 , edited 8/17/13

Bbbubblebummer wrote:

Guys always tell me I have issues for liking yaoi because a penis can't go inside an ass. Well, guys (that I know of), don't have anal sex with a female because a "penis can't go inside an ass." In addition, some guy friends of mine said two penises together is wrong. Well, a penis is a genital area as well as a vagina. So...two vagina together makes one penis and one vagina? What?


They are obviously not comfortable with that subject but the whole argument regarding "unnatural" expired long time ago. Over 500 animal species practice homosexuality, including close relationships. Also homosexuality means feeling attracted towards someone of the same sex, homosexuality is not equal sex or promiscuity. The fact that someone is homosexual doesn't mean he/she is necessarily having sex; the same way that the fact someone is heterosexual doesn't mean he/she is necessarily having sex. Also many of the guys who throw homophobic comments are hypocrites and if you go to their "private" collection or check their internet history you will see that there is plenty of girl on girl action. So... it is wrong as long as doesn't turn them on right? Again immature attitude from their part, hopefully some of them will grow up and will understand that equal rights and justice should not depend of what turns people on or not.
21512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SoCal, HB
Offline
Posted 8/17/13
Homophobes are just insecure people

then again, I'm insecure, but not about my sexuality, just how I look in public (clothes and face) ...

Personally, since it's not my ass, I don't care about gay men

I just dislike, jerkfaced lesbians who dislike me for no reason, other than I'm a guy, wtf?
20588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/17/13
Maybe it's due to the fact that lesbian *word I'm afraid will get me down by the mods* is the safest and male homosexual *word I'm afraid will get me down by the mods* is the most dangerous? Well, that, and because they're jealous.
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/17/13

PauPow wrote:

Because homophobes and people who act violently towards homosexuals are often gays in the closet. It is relatively common to feel "uncomfortable" with some subjects (specially regarding the sex subject) but acting aggressively or insulting gays and lesbians just because they are holding hands often indicates that that person has unsolved issues about himself.

And for those who like clear facts this is a REAL list of 16 hardcore anti-gay politicians who got busted BIG time:
1) Caleb Douglas Hesse: busted with underage boys.
2) George Rekers: busted using rentboy.com to get his personal boy toy.
3) Pastor Eddie Long: Being sued by 4 different young men for sexual harassment.
4) Troy King: Busted big time by his wife having sex with a young man.
5) Richard Curtis: One of my favorites ones. Pretty hardcore anti-gay militant… until male prostitute Cody Castagna showed pictures of Curtis wearing a red negligee while having sex and watching gay porn.
6) Ted Haggard: Busted with male prostitute Mike Jones and meth. After being busted Haggard said “I’m not homosexual, I’m just an heterosexual with issues”. ^_^
7) Glenn Murphy Jr. Busted trying to perform oral sex to another young Republican while that man slept.
8) David Dreier: Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives who has voted against gay marriage rights, gay legal rights and gay adoption rights. Accused of having sex with members of his staff and even paying his alleged boyfriend a high salary. (boy toys ain’t cheap son!)
9) Bruce Barclay: Republican commissioner accused of raping a 20 years old man and hundreds of videotapes with him having sex with young men.
10) Roy Ashburn: busted DUI with a gay man in his car after picking him up in a gay bar.
11) Jim West: Hardcore antigay mayor busted in the mysterious website gay.com (0/5 in originality!)
12) Larry Craig: busted in 2007 for cottaging an undercover police officer.
13) Ed Schrock: Caught on tape asking for the services of a male prostitute.
14) Robert Allen: Florida State Representative, Arrested for offering to perform fellatio to an undercover cop in the men's room of a park for $20.
15) Mark Foley: Busted having sexual conversations with two boys age 16 and 18.
16) Phillip Hinkle: Caught giving money to a 18 years old teen on… wait for it… Craiglist.

All the previously mentioned men were hardcore anti-gay politicians who voted many time against equal rights... until they got busted.
Show me an homophobe and I will show you a busy closet.


MORE EXPOSURE!
Love iiiitttt.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.