First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Who is Your Favorite Minor (minor) Anime Character?
6109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/13
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 8/18/13
Ranko Hata from Seitokai Yakuindomo










And This Guy

25641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/13
Masami Iwasawa (Angel Beats!)

Kanae Kotonami (Skip Beat!)

Chikaru Minamoto (Strawberry Panic)

Eri Shiina (Angel Beats!)

Ebina Hina (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU)


15294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/13 , edited 8/18/13

AnimeKami wrote:

Vegeta.


Gojiita (Gogeta)






my second favorite character in all of Dragon Ball Z(next to Bejiita(Vegeta)) and he only exists for what seems like mere seconds. he's the perfect combination between Gokou(Goku) and Bejiita(Vegeta). Strong and Stern is probably the best way I can describe Gojiita(Gogeta). gets straight down to business w/o bragging or flaunting. just straight, undeniable power. while I do love the other fusion form VERY, VERY much: Bejiito(Vegeto) ...he's just too playful.

14271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/18/13 , edited 8/18/13

TripleBakaKimidori wrote:



ah i see, had you said side character this would make the thread more understandable. my pick would be makoto's best friend taichi.

14271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/18/13 , edited 8/18/13



TripleBakaKimidori wrote:




Ah I see, had you said side character this would make the thread more understandable. My pick would be makoto's best friend taichi.






GoldTStar wrote:




hell yeah.
open at your own risk
104075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 8/18/13

Chemist wrote:




TripleBakaKimidori wrote:




Ah I see, had you said side character this would make the thread more understandable. My pick would be makoto's best friend taichi.






GoldTStar wrote:




hell yeah.
open at your own risk


actually she did according to a source
7523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Crimson Mage Village
Offline
Posted 8/18/13

AnimeKami wrote:


Chemist wrote:




TripleBakaKimidori wrote:




Ah I see, had you said side character this would make the thread more understandable. My pick would be makoto's best friend taichi.






GoldTStar wrote:




hell yeah.
open at your own risk


actually she did according to a source


...We all just had to know that....
20251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/13
This moron.

I love him.
14271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/18/13

AnimeKami wrote:

actually she did according to a source


well shit.
24053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / US
Offline
Posted 8/18/13


Matt, from Death Note.

He is actually the #3 Kid from Wammy's House after Near and Mello.
Plus he wears goggles and his shtick is always playing video games, as opposed to Near's toys or Mello's Chocolate.
22656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 8/18/13 , edited 8/18/13

NYsquid wrote:

That girl from Working!! I can't even remember her name though lol


Maya Matsumoto? The girl who only ever says or does anything noteworthy in the last episode of each season?


I would say Aika Kasumi (from Hayate no Gotoku!), and maybe Seiichiro Suzuki (from Shugo Chara!).

Posted 8/18/13 , edited 8/18/13
Izumi Segawa from Hayate no Gotoku
27140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/13 , edited 8/18/13
The three sisters from Mitsudomoe.

I never knew wrongness came in such small little packages.
CaelK 
21022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/13

NYsquid wrote:

That girl from Working!! I can't even remember her name though lol


Maya Matsumoto, whoo!

Also, Himeko Tachibana from K-ON!, and Tsukiyo Ooba from Sketchbook. I liked them so much, I brought them into an RPG with me. Team mob, GO!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.