First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Would You Survive?
25401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 8/18/13 , edited 8/18/13
Well, I have several choices to use that are to my immediate left, considering that I have a file cabinet that I use as a desk right next to my computer there. XD I have a box of tissues, useful for some things in a zombie apocalypse, but not exactly useful for attacking, unless you can hit them hard enough with it. Then I have a reusable battery charger with some Double-A batteries in it, useful for many things, including hurting zombies with it. And then I have two cases of DVD-R disks, and some CDs in their cases. Definitely useful for attacking zombies with. Flying razor disks anyone? :P

So, I guess if I could only grab one thing, I'd grab as much as I could carry of the DVD-R stuff and the CDs.
9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/13
Nintendo DS lite. Oh god what am I to do, use my pokemon against the zombie hordes? I'm screwed.
33411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 8/19/13
A blanket....yeah I'm screwed. Why couldn't you have said to your right? I have a baseball bat next to my bed xD
10485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

mwhitco91 wrote:

A bag of Spicy-Sweet Chili Doritos. And yes, I do believe I'd survive. Here are my reasons and the many uses of these chips:

1) Distraction: If I ran into a mob of zombies, I could throw the bag of chips at them or near them in an attempt to divert their attention. I could then run away, but I'd be screwed if I ran into another mob.

2) Short-Use Melee Weapon: Empty out the bag of chips. Fill it up partway with anything hard, like rocks. Grip the bag by putting your hand around the open end of the bag and use it as a bludgeon. If it breaks, run like hell, but zombies are fairly uncoordinated, and hitting them fairly lightly could knock them down (or break their leg, or knock their arm off, or something.)

3) Shurikens: They're Doritos. They're fairly sturdy and have 3 tips. Throw them. With the flesh of each zombie slowly but surely disintegrating, weakening, and, surely, thinning, there's a decent chance that they can do some damage, albeit extremely minor damage.

4) Spicy: Again, they're Doritos. Simply give them to zombies. Their epic deliciousness will entice them to eat at least one. However, the chips are quite spicy, and should cause each zombie's hardly-functional brain to heat up and potentially hasten the melting process of the brain tissue.

Boom. Don't take this post seriously, apocalypse hypes.


Now I'm really hungry... but, this is very creative xD.
Koyu 
17393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/13
My rolling desk chair...I shall roll my way to saftey >:D
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/13 , edited 8/19/13
For me, if it's about zombie outbrake or apocalypse, then my weapon of choice would be

1. Swords, Daggers and Knives (includes kukri(knife), katana, longsword, claymore, kris(wavy dagger), saber, machete, etc.)
2. Spears and Poleweapons (like halbeard, naginata)
3. Axe
4. Sticks and Clubs like aluminum bat and staff
5. Guns, Explosives, and Incendiary weapons like AK-47, flamethrower, molotov cocktail, grenades, etc
6. Any modifed weapons
7. I should wear normal armor or modified armor like combination of chain mail, flak jacket, and ballistic vest for maximum protection

If it's about end of the world or i'm the only human being survived from any apocalypse or the world we live is about to be destroyed by something, then I would freeze my body w/ liquid nitrogen and encase my body to the ice or put some magic to prevent from instant vaporization if necessary and to preserve my body and leave a note that i'm the only one that I survived from zombie outbreak or end of the world or whatever it is, and please defrost my body if all human beings are alive and from another world whether its parallel world or not. And in case that someone else was survived from apocalypse or was sent from another world like parallel universe, then its up to their decision if they want to defrost my body or just for museum display

If its just a sick, then herbal medicines and natural healing would do work because some of the medicines have bunch of stupid side effects that makes a person more susceptible to another diseases like nosebleed, overdose, nausea, fatigue, mild to severe allergies, drowsiness, etc. (Actually, when I arrived in the US, my acne is got worse and when I checked up to the doctor, he said that I should take doxycycline but it made my acne got worse. so I started to hate some medicine that they advertised on tv or some stores even its a new brand or whatever it is.)

If its a war, then I'll fight to survive



CaelK 
13153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/13 , edited 8/19/13
That depends. If you mean the first thing your left eye comes across as you look at your monitor, then it's a headphone amp. I think I'm better with my fists, unless I can think of some severe Frank West moments.

If you instead you mean, turn your head 90 degrees to the left, and the closest thing you see is your weapon, then that's my figure collection. The zombies would all melt from moe, and I'd totally survive.
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere on Earth?
Offline
Posted 8/19/13
Phht, its my forty pound lunchbox. LOL jokes. It literally is a lunchbox though .__. It's got some sorta metal tin inside? Probably knock the zombies brains out with that one
42680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

tf2pyros wrote:


Phersu wrote:

A book. Not even a hard book. But really? I mean, I've got several swords and knives like two steps from my left. Couldn't I...you know...go for those?


Perhaps I should've said, "What would be one thing in your room".


one thing for me is my gun lol
14219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Marietta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 8/19/13
I have a cup... I am so screwed.
42680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

tf2pyros wrote:


mwhitco91 wrote:

A bag of Spicy-Sweet Chili Doritos. And yes, I do believe I'd survive. Here are my reasons and the many uses of these chips:

1) Distraction: If I ran into a mob of zombies, I could throw the bag of chips at them or near them in an attempt to divert their attention. I could then run away, but I'd be screwed if I ran into another mob.

2) Short-Use Melee Weapon: Empty out the bag of chips. Fill it up partway with anything hard, like rocks. Grip the bag by putting your hand around the open end of the bag and use it as a bludgeon. If it breaks, run like hell, but zombies are fairly uncoordinated, and hitting them fairly lightly could knock them down (or break their leg, or knock their arm off, or something.)

3) Shurikens: They're Doritos. They're fairly sturdy and have 3 tips. Throw them. With the flesh of each zombie slowly but surely disintegrating, weakening, and, surely, thinning, there's a decent chance that they can do some damage, albeit extremely minor damage.

4) Spicy: Again, they're Doritos. Simply give them to zombies. Their epic deliciousness will entice them to eat at least one. However, the chips are quite spicy, and should cause each zombie's hardly-functional brain to heat up and potentially hasten the melting process of the brain tissue.

Boom. Don't take this post seriously, apocalypse hypes.


Now I'm really hungry... but, this is very creative xD.


I would like to know what happened to habanero doritos, they were the spiciest
if a zombie ate one it owuld most certainly die really fast
if you threw one at a zombie it would catch fire
if you filled the bag full of something and even if it ripped open the left over spices in the bag could damage them
and if you threw the bag into the crowd they would all most certainly catch fire


I dont know if they make habanero doritos anymore but they were the spiciest chip i ever ate and they were very addicting
42680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

RemoTheRaven wrote:

I have a cup... I am so screwed.


you could put your fist into the cup, making your fist harder ? idk
or you could make them tea and have lunch with them while you turn into a zombie
42680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

CaelK wrote:

That depends. If you mean the first thing your left eye comes across as you look at your monitor, then it's a headphone amp. I think I'm better with my fists, unless I can think of some severe Frank West moments.

If you instead you mean, turn your head 90 degrees to the left, and the closest thing you see is your weapon, then that's my figure collection. The zombies would all melt from moe, and I'd totally survive.


lol
if only i had bludgeoning angel dokuro chan on disc should would certainly save me
i actually managed to order a copy from amazon
2851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / San Carlos city
Offline
Posted 8/19/13 , edited 8/19/13
A can of pineapple juice =w=". Oh but on my right are a ball-pen, flashlight, telephone and a remote... yea I should, right?
42680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

NightBlaze wrote:

A blanket....yeah I'm screwed. Why couldn't you have said to your right? I have a baseball bat next to my bed xD


should i ask why you have a baseball bat next to your bed?
although i have several swords i have carved out of wood, and they are strong enough to crack skulls
plus you could just lay on your other side and it would be to your left wouldnt it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.