First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Would You Survive?
45338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

eegah87 wrote:

Hand lotion and no I don't think I would survive with that as a weapon unless these zombies are afraid of having moist skin.


just spray lotion on them and they will get so moisturized they will expand and explode or melt or something be creative xD
45338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/19/13


you know you can always edit your post
12617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

stoner789 wrote:



you know you can always edit your post


True, but people seem to be coming up with good solutions with what was already said ^_^.
25393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

stoner789 wrote:



I would like to know what happened to habanero doritos, they were the spiciest
if a zombie ate one it owuld most certainly die really fast
if you threw one at a zombie it would catch fire
if you filled the bag full of something and even if it ripped open the left over spices in the bag could damage them
and if you threw the bag into the crowd they would all most certainly catch fire


I dont know if they make habanero doritos anymore but they were the spiciest chip i ever ate and they were very addicting


Sweet and Spicy Chili are to Habanero as Grenade rounds are to Flame rounds. :3
45338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

mwhitco91 wrote:


stoner789 wrote:



I would like to know what happened to habanero doritos, they were the spiciest
if a zombie ate one it owuld most certainly die really fast
if you threw one at a zombie it would catch fire
if you filled the bag full of something and even if it ripped open the left over spices in the bag could damage them
and if you threw the bag into the crowd they would all most certainly catch fire


I dont know if they make habanero doritos anymore but they were the spiciest chip i ever ate and they were very addicting


Sweet and Spicy Chili are to Habanero as Grenade rounds are to Flame rounds. :3


i think habanero was spicier xD
but i havn't had either of them in a long time, and i cant find habanero anymore
45338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

tf2pyros wrote:


stoner789 wrote:



you know you can always edit your post


True, but people seem to be coming up with good solutions with what was already said ^_^.


well yea
25393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 8/19/13
I dunno, dude, I think I'd rather eat a bag of really spicy chips over getting smashed in the face by a launched grenade that bursts into a plume of flames.
5880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 8/19/13
what i have in my left is my charger of my laptop and my stuff toy..
so i'll use my charger..
Posted 8/19/13
I will just use my mind to will these retarded zombie fads away.
37359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Jabberwock Island
Offline
Posted 8/19/13
A Jumbo sized fan. I think I'm good for like an hour
27605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In My imagination.
Offline
Posted 8/19/13
my phone is to my left, im dead WO HO
45338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

mwhitco91 wrote:

I dunno, dude, I think I'd rather eat a bag of really spicy chips over getting smashed in the face by a launched grenade that bursts into a plume of flames.


lol i think ill go with the habanero cause they are so freaking addictive
i ate a whole bag once because when you stop eating the spice burn gets worse xD
14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/19/13
Bed rail hmmm perhaps
25392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/13
got a nice hunting knife
15869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / Honolulu, HI
Offline
Posted 8/19/13
oh, dear... *looks to the left of me* .....a Beretta and a Sniper rifle...hmmm...Not much ammo...and damn it...i'm on a freaking island! hope zombies don't swim....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.