First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Late Night Thread 8/19/13-8/20/13
1808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / lost
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

Doni-Rae wrote:



OMG Fuck face, I'm good , how are you?




lmao I love your language, don't ever change it
29342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/13


Im surprised you are not watching something with Gingy.
14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

Doni-Rae wrote:


SurvivorX9021 wrote:

I'll be back later







k
34499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 8/19/13

Doni-Rae wrote:



Im surprised you are not watching something with Gingy.


I don't even know what hes doing I thought we were gonna finish the group viewing tonight but that's obviously not happening
Posted 8/19/13
Omg Doni is here<3333333333
Everyone don't be hogging her up
29342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

ecworkin420 wrote:


Doni-Rae wrote:



Im surprised you are not watching something with Gingy.


I don't even know what hes doing I thought we were gonna finish the group viewing tonight but that's obviously not happening

He hasn't even poked his head in yet.



mynameismariel wrote:

Omg Doni is here<3333333333
Everyone don't be hogging her up


Mariel <333333333333333
what's up hun bun?

34499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 8/19/13


I know and he isn't answering on Skype either maybe there was a shitty dogpaw emergency or something idk
29342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

ecworkin420 wrote:



I know and he isn't answering on Skype either maybe there was a shitty dogpaw emergency or something idk


shitty dog paws,lmao fucking gross.

39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/13
hello people...how goes it

34499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 8/19/13

Doni-Rae wrote:


ecworkin420 wrote:



I know and he isn't answering on Skype either maybe there was a shitty dogpaw emergency or something idk


shitty dog paws,lmao fucking gross.



lol it was prolly all over his pillow in tha morning and now he has pink eye and can't see lmao
14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

hello people...how goes it



Is that Scottish fold
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

SurvivorX9021 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

hello people...how goes it



Is that Scottish fold


.... what
29342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


SurvivorX9021 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

hello people...how goes it



Is that Scottish fold


.... what



scottish fold, type of cat, and Hi :)
29342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

SurvivorX9021 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

hello people...how goes it



Is that Scottish fold


I believe it is.

39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/13

Doni-Rae wrote:

scottish fold, type of cat, and Hi :)


hi rae....how goes it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.