First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Three things I learned about Japan from watching Anime
10342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / In
Online
Posted 8/20/13
three things I learned about Japan from anime <this is in no way to be taken as racest >

1. To pilot a Mecha or Giant Robo it's best to be an Emo teen boy 14 to 18

2 Japanese school girls can withstand sud zero temperatures while wearing mini-skirts

3.All girls who wear glass are shy bookworns who or secertly hotties when they take thier glasses off

Post your quirky views about how you may view japan just from watching animes
Plena 
11361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 8/20/13
Life doesn't exist beyond high school.

Hell, there's at least one case where you can die and end up in high school!
72714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 8/20/13
Everything happens in Japan.
Bavalt 
13516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/20/13

Plena wrote:

Life doesn't exist beyond high school.

Hell, there's at least one case where you can die and end up in high school!


This.
11724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / CR Forums
Online
Posted 8/20/13

uncletim wrote:

three things I learned about Japan from anime <this is in no way to be taken as racest >

1. To pilot a Mecha or Giant Robo it's best to be an Emo teen boy 14 to 18

2 Japanese school girls can withstand sud zero temperatures while wearing mini-skirts

3.All girls who wear glass are shy bookworns who or secertly hotties when they take thier glasses off

Post your quirky views about how you may view japan just from watching animes


Go Watch Mobile Suit Gundam.

I'm talking OG Gundam.

Amuro Ray isn't emo, he's Anti-social, and he gets Slapped for being anti-social, then become a man among men. All other's are kinda Emo....well, Judau Ashta isn't nearly ,but you're not man enough for Double Zeta, even if you've seen it, you're not man enough.


I'll say I learned that Japanese people are just as obsessed about Medieval Culture as EVERYBODY ELSE.

Record of Lodoss Wars, The Slayers, Sword Art Online, Berserk, Scrapped Princess....who doesn't love Fantasy Medieval?


Oh, and I now know the difference between Anime Fan, Manga Fan, Otaku, Hikikomori

AND GUNDAM FANATIC.
42129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 8/20/13
1. everyone is hot or has the perfect body (see uta no princesama)

2. japanese love the beach
10342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / In
Online
Posted 8/20/13

Felstalker wrote:


uncletim wrote:

three things I learned about Japan from anime <this is in no way to be taken as racest >

1. To pilot a Mecha or Giant Robo it's best to be an Emo teen boy 14 to 18

2 Japanese school girls can withstand sud zero temperatures while wearing mini-skirts

3.All girls who wear glass are shy bookworns who or secertly hotties when they take thier glasses off

Post your quirky views about how you may view japan just from watching animes


Go Watch Mobile Suit Gundam.

I'm talking OG Gundam.

Amuro Ray isn't emo, he's Anti-social, and he gets Slapped for being anti-social, then become a man among men. All other's are kinda Emo....well, Judau Ashta isn't nearly ,but you're not man enough for Double Zeta, even if you've seen it, you're not man enough.


I'll say I learned that Japanese people are just as obsessed about Medieval Culture as EVERYBODY ELSE.

Record of Lodoss Wars, The Slayers, Sword Art Online, Berserk, Scrapped Princess....who doesn't love Fantasy Medieval?


Oh, and I now know the difference between Anime Fan, Manga Fan, Otaku, Hikikomori

AND GUNDAM FANATIC.


Macross was better <love twiking Gundam fanboys like that>

16631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 8/20/13
The fate of the world relies on a card game.
3058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 8/20/13
most enemies and obstacles in life will attack you in a specific order of weakest to strongest. nothing a little training can't help.
134186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 8/20/13

globenstuff wrote:

The fate of the world relies on a card game.


Indeed! Cardfight Vanguard: Link Joker is a good example of this right now.
2395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 8/20/13
1) Most kids parents are never around, or if they are they ignore just about everything including way out of the ordinary happenings

2) Girls constantly give you fan service in real life

3) Highest per capita of nosebleeds in the world
19070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 8/20/13
1. High school boys always have powers.
2. If you fight for good, even if you are almost dead, a boost of power will help you defeat the evil enemy.
3. You have a six pack if your the hero or a flat stomach if you're not. Doesn't matter what you eat or what your daily activities are.
14336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Sitting on a beac...
Offline
Posted 8/20/13
You also forgot that a majority of the guys are apparently terrified of the girls
11724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / CR Forums
Online
Posted 8/20/13
I still need to watch Macross......

damn it, I'm not done trying to watch Gundam Yet, I only JUST REACHED GUNDAM X.

Oh, and all Japanese guys have Blue or Brown Hair, else why would the self-fill character have brown or blue hair?


AND JAPANESE DON'T BELIEVE IN CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION. WHY DOES IT TAKE 20 YEARS FOR POKEMON TO HAVE THAT? AND ALL THE OPTIONS ARE JUST 3 JAPANESE STEREOTYPE SKIN TONES AND HAIR COLORS.

Really now...

oh, AND STAN LEE IS IN EVERYTHING HE HAD A HAND IN, EVEN ANIME.
44264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 8/20/13
If you are a nice person, even if you're perverted as hell but as long as your nice, you will have a harem.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.