First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Late Night Thread 8/20/13-8/21/13
93239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 8/20/13

Plena wrote:

Welp I've been busy with this: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Plena

I probably missed a bunch of series that I never finished though. Can't remember them all. Plus I still can't remember where I stopped watching Sailor Moon.


That's okay, just watch Sailor Moon again from the beginning.

1808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / lost
Offline
Posted 8/20/13 , edited 8/20/13

mynameismariel wrote:

Omg guys guys someone thought it was funny to key my car when I went inside the grocery store and I'm injured lmao what a day


injured, how?! I'm sorry, make sure you take it easy. Did it look like maybe someone sideswiped your car? That makes me angry!





4879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / CO
Offline
Posted 8/20/13
hey everyone its been forever but whats up!!!???
1808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / lost
Offline
Posted 8/20/13

randomation-proclaimation wrote:

Hello one and all, how's it going tonight?


Good, tired. Watching some anime before bed. How about you?
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/20/13

gensin wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

Hello one and all, how's it going tonight?


Good, tired. Watching some anime before bed. How about you?


I'm doing well, had a decent week, and look forward to the rest of my weekend. What anime you watching?
1808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / lost
Offline
Posted 8/20/13 , edited 8/20/13

akatsuki_kain11 wrote:

hey everyone its been forever but whats up!!!???


Quiet night in here , trying to add to the conversation just watching some anime how about you?


21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/20/13

akatsuki_kain11 wrote:

hey everyone its been forever but whats up!!!???


.


Hey, I'm doing well and how have you been?
Posted 8/20/13

gensin wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:

Omg guys guys someone thought it was funny to key my car when I went inside the grocery store and I'm injured lmao what a day


injured, how?! I'm sorry, make sure you take it easy. Did it look like maybe someone sideswiped your car? That makes me angry!







I posted a example pic somewhere in this thread xD I injured my bad ankle today during kickboxing
1808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / lost
Offline
Posted 8/20/13 , edited 8/20/13

randomation-proclaimation wrote:



I'm doing well, had a decent week, and look forward to the rest of my weekend. What anime you watching?


I hear that, it feels like its later in the week but only half way there , Baki the grappler a crazy fighting anime, have 15 more episodes left till the end
4879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / CO
Offline
Posted 8/20/13

gensin wrote:


akatsuki_kain11 wrote:

hey everyone its been forever but whats up!!!???


Quiet night in here , trying to add to the conversation just watching some anime how about you?



finished some homework and took a shower after dance. have lots of bruses but from yesterday. they showed their faces today. still have math hw to do but ill do it tomorrow in homeroom. i wish i could sit back and watch some anime but i either have dance or hw and right now im hungry but sleepy. lol so ya. what anime??
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/20/13

gensin wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:



I'm doing well, had a decent week, and look forward to the rest of my weekend. What anime you watching?


I hear that, it feels like its later in the week but only half way there , Baki the grappler a crazy fighting anime, have 15 more episodes left till the end


I don't believe I have seen Baki the grappler, would you recommend it?
4879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / CO
Offline
Posted 8/20/13

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


akatsuki_kain11 wrote:

hey everyone its been forever but whats up!!!???


.


Hey, I'm doing well and how have you been?


sure looks like your doing well. and good you? busy with hw and dancing a lot now that summer break is over. just started school and counting the days till fall break! cant wait to bring on the cold tho. wishing i could sleep 12 hours, hang on cr, and skype people (MY WHOLE SUMMER) but i cant. BUT! when i got home on friday last week i laid in my bed and passed out sleeping for 12 hours. from 4 -4am. it was nice
1808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / lost
Offline
Posted 8/20/13 , edited 8/20/13

mynameismariel wrote:





I posted a example pic somewhere in this thread xD I injured my bad ankle today during kickboxing


Yeah I saw it, that looked like it could be a scrape from a car or something, maybe

Awh! well that's a bummer, it wasn't bad was it? Hopefully just a minor setback, no pain no gain sometimes I suppose
1808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / lost
Offline
Posted 8/20/13

akatsuki_kain11 wrote:


finished some homework and took a shower after dance. have lots of bruses but from yesterday. they showed their faces today. still have math hw to do but ill do it tomorrow in homeroom. i wish i could sit back and watch some anime but i either have dance or hw and right now im hungry but sleepy. lol so ya. what anime??


busy busy busy please stop to smell the roses. Yeah I shouldn't be either but I'm only going to try and watch an episode or two I gotta be up at 6am

Baki the grappler, its what my avatar is from. Its not on crunchyroll
14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/20/13

akatsuki_kain11 wrote:

hey everyone its been forever but whats up!!!???




Hi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.