Created by DoMa666
Post Reply Sakamaki Izayoi Vs M. Bison
27306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 8/23/13








Creator
2358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / tour time UK!
Offline
Posted 8/23/13
i did not see Bison in TV but i saw him in some games he have some deadly attacks so i will go with Bison but this time i could be wrong cuz i dont know Izayoi full ability
Member
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Barcelona
Offline
Posted 8/24/13
in games Bison look really like a bad ass but who is the other guy?
Member
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / now in madrid
Offline
Posted 8/24/13
guys Bison is not that strong plus Izayoi is have super power watch him then talk
27306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 8/25/13
I AM going with Izayoi cause for one he beat a God with just one punch and he makes people who are not human look like a joke.
special member
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / tokyo-japan
Offline
Posted 8/25/13

DoMa666 wrote:

I AM going with Izayoi cause for one he beat a God with just one punch and he makes people who are not human look like a joke.


i'm with you that he can win but lets face it Izayoi is not that strong he use his mind and and body and the water God was nothing till now why did they call him a God again yeah he was fucking weak
27306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 8/25/13

ana-MS wrote:


DoMa666 wrote:

I AM going with Izayoi cause for one he beat a God with just one punch and he makes people who are not human look like a joke.


i'm with you that he can win but lets face it Izayoi is not that strong he use his mind and and body and the water God was nothing till now why did they call him a God again yeah he was fucking weak


LOL
Member
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / liverpool
Offline
Posted 8/25/13
M. Bison looks godly in game but lol hes ass will get kicked by Izayoi watch him then talk
Member
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / pairs
Offline
Posted 8/26/13

Jessica-AA wrote:

M. Bison looks godly in game but lol hes ass will get kicked by Izayoi watch him then talk


he is not even worth to fight
27306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 8/28/13
Well in the anime M.Bisons power is no joke. He weak is compared to other people but he is no lazy bones he doses have skills but I still say Sakamaki Izayoi would win
You must be logged in to post.