First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply SAIMOE 2013!
15774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/13
damn, a loli vampire couldn't win.

i'm for Rikka and Kyouko this round
9358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 8/31/13

RolexKid wrote:

damn, a loli vampire couldn't win.

i'm for Rikka and Kyouko this round


yes
23094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 9/3/13
Saki - not like anyone else has a chance

Hakaze

Komari - one of the few characters to remain moe after the Key-backstory-reveal

Saori

I'm still voting I guess, but the competition is a load of bullcrap so far lol
83813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/3/13
if saki doesn't air next year it will be out
15774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/3/13 , edited 9/3/13
tomoka and komari
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 9/3/13

AnimeKami wrote:

if saki doesn't air next year it will be out


Saki: Zenkoku-hen. Next spring.
83813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/3/13

KyuuA4 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

if saki doesn't air next year it will be out


Saki: Zenkoku-hen. Next spring.


well shit...

saki x3 saimoes omg >.>
23094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 9/5/13
Last Order - not even a question

Haruka - haven't seen any of these shows admittedly

Megumi - not that she has a chance ;_;

Chiwa - oooosaaaanaaanaaajiiimiiii
49824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 9/5/13
Meh...I'd go for Mitsuhide but I doubt she'd win

Haruka

Megumi (going against another Saki character?)

Chiwa (she's gonna lose to Honoka isn't she )
15774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/13 , edited 9/5/13
awh shit.. those in favor of Last Order and Chiwa?
83813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/5/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Meh...I'd go for Mitsuhide but I doubt she'd win

Haruka

Megumi (going against another Saki character?)

Chiwa (she's gonna lose to Honoka isn't she )


chiwa is the favorite in that little block
23094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 9/6/13 , edited 9/6/13
Kobato - even though I'm sure Russian loli will go through

Komachi - Haruka could not maintain the moe after the Key-backstory-reveal

Chitose - should I watch Yuru Yuri?

Himawari - seriously, should I?

Also, Chiwa not getting through is nonsense. This is so serious right now
49824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 9/6/13
Takane

Suzu

Komachi (don't really care who wins this block)

Hibiki


AnimeKami wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Meh...I'd go for Mitsuhide but I doubt she'd win

Haruka

Megumi (going against another Saki character?)

Chiwa (she's gonna lose to Honoka isn't she )


chiwa is the favorite in that little block




beyond disappointed at this point that Chiwa got knocked out
83813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/6/13
In a different universe chiwa made it out.
9269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/6/13
Hell Yes. Last Order passed.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.