• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
SAIMOE 2013!
30743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/9/13
Who knows, maybe Misaka will have a good shot this year, what with Railgun S being out and all. Although idk if she really qualifies as moe...
27745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 9/9/13 , edited 9/9/13

iblessall wrote:

Who knows, maybe Misaka will have a good shot this year, what with Railgun S being out and all. Although idk if she really qualifies as moe...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MFWjC5Mido

Yes, she does
30743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/9/13

TrueGoober wrote:


iblessall wrote:

Who knows, maybe Misaka will have a good shot this year, what with Railgun S being out and all. Although idk if she really qualifies as moe...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MFWjC5Mido

Yes, she does


You're right. I amend my original statement.
13271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/10/13
misaka, kirino, maho, and mikan
27745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 9/10/13
Makoto - because Rito2Ru will be mad if I don't

Hanekawa - even though I feel like that would mean I'm pretty moe (but they did say that Watashi was moe...)

Nodoka - haven't seen Hidamari Sketch though

Mashiro - I loved Sword Art Online, but Sugu cannot trump the Mashiro

Is the MC from Humanity has Declined really more moe than Makise Kurisu?
28398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/10/13
I don't know whether the chart is updated by AK or not, but look like Kurisu is outvoted by the MC from Jinrui.
15782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/13 , edited 9/10/13
komoe-sensei and silica this round.


36331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 9/10/13
In terms of moving on i want Komoe to go, but for the love of God, DONT LET SHIINA PASS! This is probably the one time i want SAO to win anything lol
15782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/13
Through the progression of this competition, I concur now that moe is serious. fucking. business.
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 9/10/13 , edited 9/10/13
Sweet delicious Mikan.

59509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 9/11/13

TrueGoober wrote:

Makoto - because Rito2Ru will be mad if I don't

Hanekawa - even though I feel like that would mean I'm pretty moe (but they did say that Watashi was moe...)

Nodoka - haven't seen Hidamari Sketch though

Mashiro - I loved Sword Art Online, but Sugu cannot trump the Mashiro

Is the MC from Humanity has Declined really more moe than Makise Kurisu?


Damn straight Makoto better win

99513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/11/13
She can be, Watashi.
33259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Upper East Snide
Offline
Posted 9/11/13 , edited 9/11/13
Is there a male moe contest too? I read that there was a male division of the contest somewhere
99513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/11/13

animegirl2222 wrote:

Is there a male moe contest too?


No.

Rather, if there is one, it is not made public as much.
33259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Upper East Snide
Offline
Posted 9/11/13
Dammit.
While, I'll just vote for my favorite moe girls then!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.