First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
The Late Night Thread 8/24/2013-8/25/2013 Group Viewing Edition
Posted 8/24/13

ecworkin420 wrote:


x_ksis_x wrote:

Turn The Night Uuuup~
Are you that special someone? Do you feel the same way?

Like hello people x
Seems ive been a night turtle lately, owls how are ya all?


HHEEEYYYY long time no talk :P


I know right?! How ya doing, u dint pop to say hello lol jk, been busy?



SurvivorX9021 wrote:

Hows its going everyone is everyone at a party tonight


At a party? Can't you tell? you're in it! x

Roll up people!

Posted 8/24/13


Heloo
14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/24/13
I am the party
Posted 8/24/13

x_ksis_x wrote:



You are sooo helping right now~ uwaa


np i <3 u to
32499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/13

x_ksis_x wrote:


ecworkin420 wrote:


x_ksis_x wrote:

Turn The Night Uuuup~
Are you that special someone? Do you feel the same way?

Like hello people x
Seems ive been a night turtle lately, owls how are ya all?


HHEEEYYYY long time no talk :P


I know right?! How ya doing, u dint pop to say hello lol jk, been busy?



SurvivorX9021 wrote:

Hows its going everyone is everyone at a party tonight


At a party? Can't you tell? you're in it! x

Roll up people!



yea ive been working mad crazy hours and just haven't been CR stalking like usual lol you should watch some kids on the slope with us
Posted 8/24/13

SurvivorX9021 wrote:

I am the party ;)


Make things happen, Go Go~
Posted 8/24/13


Its okay, i bet its made u hungry too :P U'll suffer with me,
Naaa nana naa na!~
14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/24/13

x_ksis_x wrote:


SurvivorX9021 wrote:

I am the party ;)


Make things happen, Go Go~


I can't make things happen they have to happen alone
Posted 8/24/13

Thing is i would but i dont have my head phones, so i wouldnt be able to have the sound up,
and the whole skype things is embarrasing, id happily msg people on skype and watch the anime seperately. ~
But with everyone together is like Woaha x, *im annoying company to watch anime with*

Posted 8/24/13

x_ksis_x wrote:



Its okay, i bet its made u hungry too :P U'll suffer with me,
Naaa nana naa na!~


it did
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 8/24/13

x_ksis_x wrote:


Thing is i would but i dont have my head phones, so i wouldnt be able to have the sound up,
and the whole skype things is embarrasing, id happily msg people on skype and watch the anime seperately. ~
But with everyone together is like Woaha x, *im annoying company to watch anime with*



We watch on mumble and you can have push to talk on so you won't need headphones
32499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/13

x_ksis_x wrote:


Thing is i would but i dont have my head phones, so i wouldnt be able to have the sound up,
and the whole skype things is embarrasing, id happily msg people on skype and watch the anime seperately. ~
But with everyone together is like Woaha x, *im annoying company to watch anime with*



we don't use Skype we use mumble now and its push to talk
Posted 8/24/13

SurvivorX9021 wrote:


x_ksis_x wrote:


SurvivorX9021 wrote:

I am the party ;)


Make things happen, Go Go~


I can't make things happen they have to happen alone


Boo~ The hosts not gunna entertain? @n@

Dance i say! x
Run around with socks on ur ears~
Sing the Dango song! :D
Eat jelly from the bowl standing up with ur hands behind. ur back!
Posted 8/24/13 , edited 8/24/13


What is that? n headphones i meant for me to watch my anime on loud.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 8/24/13

x_ksis_x wrote:



What is that? n headphones i meant for me to watch my anime on loud.


yea push to talk means you push the button to talk, so there will be no noise for us unless you press the button! It's a chat program
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.