First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
The Late Night Thread 8/24/2013-8/25/2013 Group Viewing Edition
Posted 8/24/13
hey hows it going guys
34501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 8/24/13


you should def come and have some fun it wont take long to set up mumble silly
Posted 8/24/13


Should i be feeling as guilty as i am? Uwaa.
14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/24/13

x_ksis_x wrote:


SurvivorX9021 wrote:


x_ksis_x wrote:


SurvivorX9021 wrote:

I am the party ;)


Make things happen, Go Go~


I can't make things happen they have to happen alone


Boo~ The hosts not gunna entertain? @[email protected]

Dance i say! x
Run around with socks on ur ears~
Sing the Dango song! :D
Eat jelly from the bowl standing up with ur hands behind. ur back!


*dances around*
14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/24/13
I'm going to cry
Posted 8/24/13

unknowanime wrote:

hey hows it going guys


Hi there~
Posted 8/24/13


Okay ill download it... dang! just for the chat bit tho... tomorrow? U'll be helping me!
Posted 8/24/13

SurvivorX9021 wrote:

I'm going to cry


Why?
Posted 8/24/13

SurvivorX9021 wrote:

I'm going to cry


don't cry man If you do I will too
34501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 8/24/13

x_ksis_x wrote:



Okay ill download it... dang! just for the chat bit tho... tomorrow? U'll be helping me!


that's a deal ill help out np are you downloading it tonight or tomorrow
Posted 8/24/13 , edited 8/24/13

ecworkin420 wrote:


x_ksis_x wrote:



Okay ill download it... dang! just for the chat bit tho... tomorrow? U'll be helping me!


that's a deal ill help out np are you downloading it tonight or tomorrow


Tomorrow, cuz im having lazy time right now,...

14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/24/13
*cries*
34501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 8/24/13

x_ksis_x wrote:


ecworkin420 wrote:


x_ksis_x wrote:



Okay ill download it... dang! just for the chat bit tho... tomorrow? U'll be helping me!


that's a deal ill help out np are you downloading it tonight or tomorrow


Tomorrow, cuz im having lazy time right now,...



lol ok I guess ill let u get away with doing it tomorrow
34501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 8/24/13


its gonna be ok *pats head*
Posted 8/24/13


*Slaps back* Snap out of it!
First tell... watsuup? then we can cry together...


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.