Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Yamada and the Seven Witches Discussions
71983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/22/14

ColdInc wrote:

If this series does get an anime. I think it would be very entertaining animated. But does anyone think they would have to alter the plot a little bit?


no I don't see any reason why they would have to.

I'd love to see it animated, would be hilarious
sewtz 
13504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/23/14

Greylurker wrote:


ColdInc wrote:

If this series does get an anime. I think it would be very entertaining animated. But does anyone think they would have to alter the plot a little bit?


no I don't see any reason why they would have to.

I'd love to see it animated, would be hilarious


I agree, I think this would make a great addition to animes and would most likely do well.
30022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/14
I am just thinking that anime usually goes through a lot of chapters fast. So I would think that the arc for each witch would be short except for the last one. So would there need to be filler or add a new character just for the anime. I know there are 94 chapters so far, but they could make two seasons possibly.
5874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 1/28/14 , edited 1/28/14
So, how is Shiraish going to handle Yamada going around kissing everybody again. In chapter 54 it was mentioned that there might be a third guy with a paste power. That would liven things up a bit. I'm very suspicious of that Shogi Club now, that would likely be my first stop.
10463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 1/28/14 , edited 1/28/14
Yeah exactly what I was thinking. I know Yamada has never had a girlfriend before but he can't just ignore how angry Shiraishi is likely to be when she finds out Miyamura is making him go around kissing girls. First bump in their relationship, dead ahead.
Edit: I accidentally put killing girls at first, just wanted to share that mental image.
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/28/14 , edited 1/28/14
Shiraishi could be understanding as to why Yamada has to do it, you never know.
17166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / KS, USA
Offline
Posted 1/28/14
Understanding... possibly, but at the same time I think it would bug her. Never know though.
121974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 1/28/14

ColdInc wrote:

I am just thinking that anime usually goes through a lot of chapters fast. So I would think that the arc for each witch would be short except for the last one. So would there need to be filler or add a new character just for the anime. I know there are 94 chapters so far, but they could make two seasons possibly.


If this was to be adapted into an anime, 2 cour would definitely be efficient. I would imagine JC Staff or possibly Production IG being the studios.
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/14 , edited 1/29/14
I saw the live action version and thought it was pretty good.
44303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 1/29/14
Well, we knew it was too good to be true. The real question is:
18320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/29/14
Hopefully Yamada still has his powers.
30022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/14
It will be
One Punch Mod
41166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Online
Posted 1/31/14

Zensunni wrote:

Well, we knew it was too good to be true. The real question is:


I hope she's not. She seems better than that. And you are right, we always want to hug her, regardless, don't we.
44303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 1/31/14 , edited 1/31/14

lorreen wrote:


Zensunni wrote:

Well, we knew it was too good to be true. The real question is:


I hope she's not. She seems better than that. And you are right, we always want to hug her, regardless, don't we.

She has got to be one of the finest character designs, ever! Adorable, yet not "cutesy"; strong, yet vulnerable; serious, yet with a sense of humor; intelligent, yet not arrogant; graceful and elegant, yet sexy and alluring; and, both before and after they
, intensely loyal and trusting, yet so reserved it is hard for Yamada to tell how she feels. She is near perfection without coming off as a "Mary-Sue" character.

When she wanted to
it was devastatingly cute!
Sooooo cute!

I'm almost as smitten with her as I am with Kouko from Golden Time.

The biggest problem with the new arc is that there isn't nearly enough Urara in it! (The same thing that is wrong with the most recent chapters of A Town Where You Live - no Yuzuki! What do these mangaka think we read these manga for, the stories? ... wait... did I type that out loud?)


10463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 2/4/14 , edited 2/4/14
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.