Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Halloween Anime
13432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 8/25/13
Ironically, im watching Hell Girl currently. It's doesn't really give off any Halloween vibes but it's still pretty creepy and mysterious. The OST that plays when they ask the recipient of the revenge if they wish to confess their sins is awesome too. Then, the music cuts off and she asks if they want to try dieing this once...
36860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hyrule Castle Town
Offline
Posted 8/25/13

uncletim wrote:

Have you watch Hell girl <shiver> that speech she gives "Perhaps it is time to die?" gets me everytime


No, though I've heard it's pretty good. I may just have to marathon it around Halloween.
13487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/25/13
Defintely Soul Eater - the setting gives off a total Halloween town vibe. Also maybe Another and Black Butler.
16326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / England
Offline
Posted 8/25/13 , edited 8/25/13
I thought of Ghost Hunt, but I haven't seen it all yet so I'm not sure xD
36860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hyrule Castle Town
Offline
Posted 8/25/13

Hibria187 wrote:

Pandora hearts

Not many people enjoyed it but i sure as hell did.

Has the whole dark abyss setting and alice in wonderland themed stuff.

Love it

I guess another would be bleach, Not the biggest fan but the masks and the ''soul reaper'' stuff kinda halloween themed being shinigami and all


How can people not enjoy Pandora Hearts?
1659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 8/25/13
I agree with a lot of people on here, Soul Eater is the one that comes to mind right away.

A few others that also come into mind are Another and Shiki perhaps because they are both horror animes.
For some reason I also think of the character Spooky Boogie from Psycho-Pass too!
36860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hyrule Castle Town
Offline
Posted 8/25/13 , edited 8/25/13

YukariChan8 wrote:

I agree with a lot of people on here, Soul Eater is the one that comes to mind right away.

A few others that also come into mind are Another and Shiki perhaps because they are both horror animes.
For some reason I also think of the character Spooky Boogie from Psycho-Pass too!


Ah! How could I forget Shiki?! What about Madoka?
14038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/13
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned these:

Another - a great ghost story.
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia - another great ghost story
14520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea (in...
Offline
Posted 8/25/13

dracphelan wrote:

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned these:

Another - a great ghost story.
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia - another great ghost story


Some did mention Another
21107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Online
Posted 8/25/13
shiki, great anime
1402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/13
Another, ghost hunt, fma 1st anime (brotherhood is better but this felt closer to halloween to me.), HOTD.

Hoping for something new and scary. Death note would be included, but recently watched.

Future diary has cool moments but no other anime really comes to mind.
7256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 8/25/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


Hibria187 wrote:

Pandora hearts

Not many people enjoyed it but i sure as hell did.

Has the whole dark abyss setting and alice in wonderland themed stuff.

Love it

I guess another would be bleach, Not the biggest fan but the masks and the ''soul reaper'' stuff kinda halloween themed being shinigami and all


How can people not enjoy Pandora Hearts?


I really dont know , to be completely honest , and ill probably get flamed for it , its one of the only anime ive rated 10/10 out of about 7

theres so many people bashing it its insane, The art/music/story/everything is perfect i completely do not understand how people could bash pandora hearts but they do.....
13432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 8/25/13
LMAO is this even about Halloween anymore?
9129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/13
I'm going to watch Ghost Hound this Halloween. Looks pretty interesting.
7256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 8/25/13

GoldTStar wrote:

LMAO is this even about Halloween anymore?


Halloween themed aka creepy scary weird stuff , there is not many anime that bases itself upon halloween if any
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.