First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Soups
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08 , edited 10/1/08
Note: I searched for soup, no satisfactory results, but if I am wrong, please do kill me. Someone will eventually make soup threads, and they will obviously make one for favorite and one for hated, and even more, so lets generalize it, and put everything into one.

Soup is a liquid food that is made by combining ingredients, such as meat, vegetables or legumes in stock or hot water, until the flavor is extracted, forming a broth.

What are your favorite soups? What are your hated soups? What do you think of soups? Discuss about soups.


Shōyu (soy sauce) ramen. Ramen Noodle Soup.


Miso soup (with Tofu, Wakame and Onion)


Avgolemono Soup and Grilled Chicken and Mango Salad


Fresh Tomato Bisque


Pho


A bowl of homemade chicken soup. Because it is simple to prepare, relatively cheap, nutritious, and easy on the digestive system, chicken soup is a good food for winter convalescence.


Ever had a "dessert soup"? ^^ Ginataan


Another dessert soup. ^^ Oshiruko

Not so Fun-Facts:

~ The word restaurant was first used in France in the 16th century, to describe a highly concentrated, inexpensive soup, sold by street vendors called restaurer, that was advertised as an antidote to physical exhaustion. In 1765, a Parisian entrepreneur opened a shop specializing in restaurers. This prompted the use of the modern word restaurant to describe the shops.

Videos/More Soups/Etc...

~ Asian Soup Commercials (Thanks to hawtdawggy)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=81859&pg=1#6558651
1535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
omg i love asian soup
tasty
46432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
I love Miso Soup! ^_^
Posted 1/26/08
gotta go with the old chicken noodle soup
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08 , edited 10/1/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

gotta go with the old chicken noodle soup



Possibilities.
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia & Macau
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
Idont like Miso soup its got a weird taste like thoses black beans =D
Posted 1/26/08

n_n303 wrote:

i dont like soup... its too...watery (>_____<);


neither do I the only exception is miso soup. Other than that I perfer chowder
4963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cebu
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

Tashi_Chan wrote:

I love Miso Soup! ^_^


i tried miso soup once... i don't hate it but i don't like it...

i love bird's nest soup... it's kinda simple...
1535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

iday005 wrote:


Tashi_Chan wrote:

I love Miso Soup! ^_^


i tried miso soup once... i don't hate it but i don't like it...

i love bird's nest soup... it's kinda simple...


birds nest soup kindda expensive
Posted 1/26/08

n_n303 wrote:

^^
yes i like miso soup too...but not because of its bitter taste. But i think i get a kick out of whats inside. Every time i poke my chopstick in there its like little sperm run around...its amusing to watch and drink at the same time..


lol sperm? where do you get sperm from miso soup?
1781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
I tried Miso soup once. It wasnt bad, I just had to add salt I like Campbell's: Chicken soup, Alaphbet soup and Chicken and stars soup
Posted 1/26/08

n_n303 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

lol sperm? where do you get sperm from miso soup?


because the way they swim around and are white when you poke it with a chopstick it looks like sperm....swarming around...its cool.


oh okay. I see your point. I never thought of it like that.
10721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The place where d...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
I like pho, I always make some at home. It's very easy to make and usually only requires 18 hours to make.
Posted 1/26/08
i love ginataan! my mom makes it from time to time, very sweet.
pho's very good too.
46432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

kimshadoway wrote:


iday005 wrote:


Tashi_Chan wrote:

I love Miso Soup! ^_^


i tried miso soup once... i don't hate it but i don't like it...

i love bird's nest soup... it's kinda simple...


birds nest soup kindda expensive


yea miso is different. I think its an acquired taste. Never had birds nest soup before

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.