First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [Terradia]
Protectors
45439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/13

"If that works for you then let that be you motto or your go to." Blinking twice he gets comfortable and lays back,on his back and puts both arms behind his head again "I beg to differ though. Fighting is cool and all but I like the over all experience more,I like the adventure,exploring new lands....but mostly testing out my speed
Posted 9/1/13


"You lack the insight. Besides, you're not as fast as you'd like to think, you need more training."

"And i'm not much for words. Seek a challenge on you're own, unless you're challenging me, i do not wish to keep this up, unholy one."

The sun has finally set, and night descends upon us.

"If you get in the way of my training i will not be caution around you."

A Warm breeze hits you, and the trees and grass sways.

Protectors
45439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/13
[
"I get it I get it, fight you or GTFO right? If you know what that means." Springing back up to his feet "Okay then,I'll spar with you for a little bit if thats what martial arts people call it. As long as I don't die again" Dusting off his pants
Posted 9/1/13


"How absurd, i am not asking you to spar with me, i want you to come at me with the intent to kill."

Standing up.

As he takes a few steps and turns around, his eyes closed.

"If you're going to challenge me, you will come at me with every thing. Or else it will end for you."

opening his eyes, they take on a red glow, the large moon rests behind him.
14194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of fallen heros
Offline
Posted 9/1/13
As the piercing white moon gazes over them the fields burst alive with red and yellow. Flame sprites are awakening, some big, some small, others look like people. The sprites migration into the city makes the ground charred and flattened, perfect for a fight, as if the gods; if there areany, are encouraging this fight. The calm everlasting breeze coming from the city blows smoke overhead, the smokestacks slowly during out, while others are greeting the sprites warmth.
Sitting atop a leafless tree a old man sits watching the brutish figure and the young undead boy. The old man with a long ever greying beard and a staff in hand. Attached to this staff is a piece of paper and a stitched up doll. At least that's what it looks like.

(Winner of this fight gets the choice of two items.can only pick one of course. Winner, talk to the old man to get your prize along with Stat points. No money is available for this fight)
Protectors
45439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/13


"Ohh?" He smiles to himself before chuckling "I did forget you said thrive on blood. I didn't mean to disrespect you muscles" Flicking on his hood,he also flicks out both wrists and his two Yoroi toshi slide out from the sleeves and into his hands
Posted 9/2/13


"Weapons are a sign of powerlessness. I will show you the way of the fist."

The grass around us is cut thinly by the emitting energy. A red fire like energy expends from around his body.

Protectors
45439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/13

"Ain't nothing wrong with a few sharp blades. But your move first muscles" Standing guard he raises his arms some
Posted 9/2/13


He jumps up and flips in mid air coming down on you with his foot. A power house of a kick.
Protectors
45439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/13


Jumping out of the way of the kick,it left a dent in the ground. Or a crater even. Using the opportunity he slashes in every direction with his Yoroi toshi at Jin's body and arm. Mind you that they are only short daggers so it leaves scratches and small slashes. He jumps back once then back flips once
Posted 9/2/13


A long, large tail made seemingly out of red energy begins to form behind him.

The cuts were mostly minor, a few gashes but he didn't seem so bothered.

As he turns.

"Show me more... you can't kill me with just that."

He stands ready for you this time.

Protectors
45439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/13


"Whoa. Now that is actually pretty cool. Whatever you wish" Twirling around the blades he quickly slips them back into his sleeves. Reaching for his back he grabs and un sheaths his sword.Spinning it around he finally holds the hilt with both hands. He dashes in once,twice, three times in a straight path before slashing diagonally from both sides then a straight forward stab to the chest
Posted 9/2/13 , edited 9/2/13


he barely dodges the first one and the straight forward stab, he actually blocked it, it causes damage but it didn't pierce all the way through his arm.

Another tail appeared.

moving even faster then before, he palm strikes you're chest, and then sweep kicks you're legs from under you, and comes down with an axe kick chest.
Protectors
45439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/13


Being swept under his feet Mutsuki lands with a thud on his back. Quickly putting up his sword to block the heel. The two objects clash and even though it was Jin's human flesh,it was still more powerful . Struggling to hold up Jin's leg he pushes up with his strength and rolls toward Jin's free leg on his stomach. slightly sliding out a dagger from his sleeve he cuts along Jin's ankle,across his shin. Not having a moment to rest Mustuki then plants both his palms on the ground and slides himself out of Jin's range
Soldier
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Ethereal realm
Offline
Posted 9/2/13
(much like paddy to be two pages in then start a fight... i'm abandoning the other area where nighty n mungo are)

A girl in armor see's the fight from a distance walks up then sits and watches

(she is still a safe distance away)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.