Whats up with the comments?
42687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hinamizawa
Online
Posted 8/25/13
There are no more thumbs up and down in news comments and they are unavailable in videos
33341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 8/25/13
Yeah I noticed that too, what happen? Did it downgrade?
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Way outside the box
Offline
Posted 8/25/13
I miss em already
19476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/25/13
I also noticed this. I miss the thumbs up D:
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 8/25/13 , edited 8/25/13
I don't miss the comment....spoilers. I hate it when I accidentally read a spoiler by a user who don't use the 'hide' button. So that is one positive for this scenario.
71506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / オランダ
Offline
Posted 8/25/13

Kelliher89 wrote:

I don't miss the comment....spoilers. I hate it when I accidentally read a spoiler by a user who don't use the 'hide' button. So that is one positive for this scenario.


I know what you mean, but I still want to comment xD
25695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Universe :0
Offline
Posted 8/25/13
What are you guys talking about?! They're still there.











Lmao jk.

That is weird though. Just checked, and they are gone. I'm guessing a new redesign of the comments section?
33341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 8/26/13

sosarx wrote:

What are you guys talking about?! They're still there.











Lmao jk.

That is weird though. Just checked, and they are gone. I'm guessing a new redesign of the comments section?


It says currently so an redesign is very likely, or bug fix
43458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Livingston, Louis...
Offline
Posted 8/26/13
It's not just comments. My music player is gone, watch list and queue are too. Have yet to find anything else out of order.
Posted 8/26/13
Eh. They're not even important.
Posted 8/26/13
CR is falling. CR is fading.

37281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/26/13
Maybe CR forgot to pay the Comments feature bill, and it was cut off....? I have comments to make CR! Get off your happy @55 and give me my comments back!

These comments don't count.
15294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/13
virtual world problems.
Posted 8/26/13 , edited 8/26/13

Rena-Ryuuguu wrote:

There are no more thumbs up and down in news comments and they are unavailable in videos


please see earlier thread http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-818555/why-are-comments-unavailable#44189803

CR staff has already commented.

Closing thread for duplicate
You must be logged in to post.