First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply [Location] Turtle Village
Dragon Warrior
45439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/13

"Well there goes the free food" Shoving his hand back into his pockets "But it did speak English. Surprising" Shrugging it off "Well there is many more things to do out here Kirei"[/style
Posted 8/26/13

((I could go for a fight xD))

Frowning as the dinosaur ran off, Sanaa hesitated before deciding not to follow it. Don't get all protective over it, stupid... She sighed, partly relieved, and landed on the grass, adding to Kenzaki's statement. "More to fight, too."
Posted 8/26/13 , edited 8/26/13



"Well... what do we have here?"

A crackly voice is heard from behind us, as we turn around there's A namek.






Actually no there's two.

The one in Purple on the left was speaking.

"Looks like the children went out to play today."

The masked one who had a much deeper voice replied and was some what taller.

"You know you're suppose to stay in the village kids."

"Hey, those are Namek guys, when did you get here?"

"We've been here unlike you."
Dragon Warrior
45439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/13


Kenzaki once again froze when San added on to his statement "Y-yeah" Looking off to the side before hearing the deeper voiced Namekian "If you both are looking for a fight then I'll gladly give it to you"
Posted 8/26/13


In the longest sentence she'd spoken likely the entire week, Sanaa snapped, "Aren't YOU two supposed to stay on your own planet? If you want to make trouble with 'kids' you should look somewhere else and get your vegetable complexions out of our business." Her red aura darkened as she glowered at the Namekians.
Posted 8/26/13



(Jeez they havent done any thing yet and you guys are picking a fight i love you guys)

"What a big mouth she's got."

"We should teach you humans how to respect others."

You're not sure how old these nameks are they looked like adults tho, in any case, they didn't seem to nice.

"3 on 2 doesn't seem fair tho..."

"It'd only take one of us to take you punks out."

You're pretty sure the masked one was smirking.

"Hmm, you can't be that strong could you?"
Dragon Warrior
45439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/13


"Isn't respect earned not given?" With his hands still in his pockets he didn't look to impressed at all

(You rub off on me paddy )
Posted 8/26/13


((Well, technically they were insulting us and acting cocky, and that's one of the only things that can piss off Sanaa. Other than apparently Dinosaur abuse xP))

Sanaa rolled her eyes and gave a smirk, looking amused at the Namekians' assumptions. While a second ago she'd seemed bitter, now her aura combined with her expression illustrated why most people avoided her. "So... Which one of you wants to test that BS theory first?" She took a fighting stance, knowing that the other two were ready to fight. "Three on one? Hardly fair, but if we fought one on one it would take too long for you to give up."
Posted 8/26/13



(ADVANCE NOTICE this fight will result in us having to learn a new technique afterwards so go ahead and start making up you're own technique, try to make it like you're fighting style try not to branch out too much if you can help it.)

(Enemy stats

Masked figure:
Strength: 160
Speed:150
Reaction:80
Endurance:120
Ki:50
Technique: 120

Purple Vest

Strength: 110
Speed: 90
Reaction: 150
Endurance: 170
ki: 180
Technique: 80

(powerful enemies so be aware.)

The mask one is the only one who takes a fighting stance it seems they really intend to only send one in.

"This really isn't worth our time but we'll play kids."

The masked dissappears and reappears in Kirei's face and sends him into the nearby mountain with a swift round house.

The problem here was you both saw it.. this guy moved too fast for any of you to really keep up, only Kenzaki manage to make it up a bit.
Dragon Warrior
45439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/13


(Already had my first technique planned out )

He watches as Kirei is sent flying. He finally takes out his hands from their pockets ands assumes a stance himself He burst forward,as he flies in towards the masked namekian. Clapping his hands together he lifts them up over his head and slams them back down on top of the back of the namekian's neck before spinning and doing a round house himself. The roundhouse was very sloppy though. Lowering himself to the ground he hops on his toes twice before dashing in a curve to the namek's front and throwing three quick jabs with his right and a uppercut with his left
Posted 8/26/13


You delivered some nice moves but you're sloppy kick messed you up he caught it inbetewen his Knee and his elbow with a power smash, it hurt pretty bad, as soon as he let go, he slammed his elbow right into you're jaw. and as that moved him completely to face you he hit you again with a round house of his own.
Posted 8/26/13 , edited 8/26/13


"Kirei!" Sanaa bit her lip as Kenzaki jumped into the fight. She knew she was slow... but she could make up for it in strength if she could get a shot in, and with her training, she'd become able to take large amounts of damage without passing out or losing her ability to fight.... So as long as her opponent wasn't quickly dodging her moves and striking her repeatedly, she should be perfectly fine and able to crush them. They didn't look durable enough to withstand more than a handful of her strongest punches anyway...
As Kenzaki followed through with his right uppercut, she dashed forward and threw her standard haymaker at the Namekian's open side, hoping to catch him while Kenzaki had him busy, or at least let one of them get in a good strike.
Posted 8/26/13



(im going to separate you guys in the fight.)

A ki wave comes inbetewen you and you're attack smacking you're attack away from hitting.

The one in the purple vest gave a cocky smile and motion you to come at him with his finger.

the yellow wave of energy flies off, and explodes in the same spot Kirei was knocked off into.

The rock formation that he was knocked into just explodes.
Dragon Warrior
45439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/13

Kenzaki was caught with both attacks. The elbow sent him flying upwards and back. Luckily San's haymaker had the masked namek distracted long enough to regain his posture. He could still feel the numb sensation from both blows but manages to shake it off he flies in a curve and with all 10 fingers strained and pointed out he prepared for attack He throws a flurry of claw scratches and punches all around the namek's body before finishing it off with a double palm strike to his back "Wolf Fang Fist!" Letting out a howl as he finished he jumped back twice to avoid any retaliation damage
Posted 8/26/13


AS he flew down towards the ground he catches him self in a ki stop, he turns around. And flies straight up he starts disappearing all around you and throws a left hook to you're face, and then comes in with rapid strikes and jobs to you're upper torso, and face.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.