First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 8-26-13--8-27-13
Posted 8/26/13

Doni-Rae wrote:



I did, we can now make yaoi videos.


Yes my girl would love that o///o

no not really she says she would kill me if I had sex with another man
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/13




hmm is that a yes or a no?





14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/26/13

Trahma wrote:


SurvivorX9021 wrote:



You are abducted by aliens
How do you react?


It depends on the motivation; I've always been fascinated by space travel, but if their intentions are bad I'd fight to the best of my ability.


but they can stop you with a thought how do you plan on fighting that
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 8/26/13
i see some anime on crunchyroll and ask myself who ACTUALLY watches these shows, like the really random one, like Girls High
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


Doni-Rae wrote:



I did, we can now make yaoi videos.


Yes my girl would love that o///o

no not really she says she would kill me if I had sex with another man



650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 8/26/13






oooooh sassy

Posted 8/26/13


but they can stop you with a thought how do you plan on fighting that

still same answer cry
Trahma 
32219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 8/26/13

Doni-Rae wrote:



Well you learn to manage because it's necessary.


A very true statement.
Anything new on your watch list recently? I just got done with [C] Control which Jonathan and Shawn had recommended, and was thinking I would start Kimi ni Todoke, or Gurren Lagann. Not sure which one, figured I would ask your opinion.
46118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 8/26/13

Brycism wrote:

i see some anime on crunchyroll and ask myself who ACTUALLY watches these shows, like the really random one, like Girls High


http://www.crunchyroll.com/straight-title-robot-anime this is an anime I watched here that sort of sucks until the 4th episode. And it's made on mmd so...
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/13

tdp7886 wrote:


Doni-Rae wrote:



I did, we can now make yaoi videos.


yaoi videos wait iam good




650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 8/26/13

tobi-wan-kenobito wrote:


Brycism wrote:

i see some anime on crunchyroll and ask myself who ACTUALLY watches these shows, like the really random one, like Girls High


http://www.crunchyroll.com/straight-title-robot-anime this is an anime I watched here that sort of sucks until the 4th episode. And it's made on mmd so...


ummmm, that animation looks like RBYW or whatever, that rooster teeth show, im sure the storyline is decent, but the animation is just WAY too much of a turn off
Trahma 
32219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 8/26/13

SurvivorX9021 wrote:



but they can stop you with a thought how do you plan on fighting that


Freaking OP aliens... lol, but who could say at that point. Heh.
14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/26/13
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/13



oooooh sassy





650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 8/26/13 , edited 8/26/13


this needed to be shared,
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.