Post Reply Shows List -->Popular-->Gomzo shows disappeared
24660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 8/28/13 , edited 8/28/13
I'm watching from a region where list of anime is short so why did you hide Gonzo shows?
The Wise Wizard
73250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/28/13

ziemiak wrote:

I'm watching from a region where list of anime is short so why did you hide Gonzo shows?

If the alphabetical list doesn't show them, it normally means the license Gonzo granted for them does not include your country.

Looking at the ISO country codes for Blassreiter, however, I see the following listed:

af ax al dz as ad ao ai aq ag ar am aw at az bs bh bd bb by be bz bj bm bt bo bq ba bw bv br io bn bg bf bi kh cm ca cv ky cf td cl cn cx cc co km cg cd ck cr ci hr cu cw cy cz dk dj dm do tp ec eg sv gq er ee et fk fo fj fi fr gf pf tf ga gm ge de gh gi gr gl gd gp gu gt gg gn gw gy ht hm va hn hk hu is in id ir iq ie im il it jm je jo kz ke ki kp kw kg la lv lb ls lr ly li lt lu mo mk mg mw my mv ml mt mh mq mr mu yt mx fm md mc mn me ms ma mz mm na nr np nl an nc ni ne ng nu nf mp no om pk pw ps pa pg py pe ph pn pl pt pr qa re ro ru rw bl sh kn lc mf pm vc ws sm st sa sn rs sc sl sx sk si sb so za gs ss es lk sd sr sj sz se ch sy tj tz th tl tg tk to tt tn tr tm tc tv ug ua ae gb us um uy uz vu ve vn vg vi wf eh ye zm zw a1 a2 ap eu o1

Poland (the "pl" code is specifically listed), so it should appear on the list for you. I would expect the other Gonzo shows share the same codes.

You may want to check the information listed at the bottom of the Contact Us page and make certain the "Detected Country:" is correct. The default language you have set can also affect which shows are visible to you, as CR will apparently not display shows that don't have subtitles available in the language you have selected.


If you are looking at the publisher page for Gonzo, be aware this apparently lists some titles that have been available on CR in the past, but no longer are (at first glance, I would say over half fall into that category).
24660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 8/28/13 , edited 8/28/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


ziemiak wrote:

I'm watching from a region where list of anime is short so why did you hide Gonzo shows?

If the alphabetical list doesn't show them, it normally means the license Gonzo granted for them does not include your country.

Looking at the ISO country codes for Blassreiter, however, I see the following listed:

af ax al dz as ad ao ai aq ag ar am aw at az bs bh bd bb by be bz bj bm bt bo bq ba bw bv br io bn bg bf bi kh cm ca cv ky cf td cl cn cx cc co km cg cd ck cr ci hr cu cw cy cz dk dj dm do tp ec eg sv gq er ee et fk fo fj fi fr gf pf tf ga gm ge de gh gi gr gl gd gp gu gt gg gn gw gy ht hm va hn hk hu is in id ir iq ie im il it jm je jo kz ke ki kp kw kg la lv lb ls lr ly li lt lu mo mk mg mw my mv ml mt mh mq mr mu yt mx fm md mc mn me ms ma mz mm na nr np nl an nc ni ne ng nu nf mp no om pk pw ps pa pg py pe ph pn pl pt pr qa re ro ru rw bl sh kn lc mf pm vc ws sm st sa sn rs sc sl sx sk si sb so za gs ss es lk sd sr sj sz se ch sy tj tz th tl tg tk to tt tn tr tm tc tv ug ua ae gb us um uy uz vu ve vn vg vi wf eh ye zm zw a1 a2 ap eu o1

Poland (the "pl" code is specifically listed), so it should appear on the list for you. I would expect the other Gonzo shows share the same codes.

You may want to check the information listed at the bottom of the Contact Us page and make certain the "Detected Country:" is correct. The default language you have set can also affect which shows are visible to you, as CR will apparently not display shows that don't have subtitles available in the language you have selected.


If you are looking at the publisher page for Gonzo, be aware this apparently lists some titles that have been available on CR in the past, but no longer are (at first glance, I would say over half fall into that category).


Thanks, everything has back to normal.

And about publisher page, I know, and ever more it also shows animes that were never available, but that is not a problem.
The Wise Wizard
73250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/28/13 , edited 8/28/13

ziemiak wrote:
And about publisher page, I know, and ever more it also shows animes that were never available, but that is not a problem.

A few of those (e.g., Chrono Crusade, both Gravion series, Last Exile, Zaion: I Wish You Were Here) I can verify were here in the past since CR went legit, so I assume the others were also.

Strike Witches was also here, but that was before CR went fully legit, although it was a legal simulcast (CR's first, I believe).

You must be logged in to post.