First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Late Night Thread 8/28/13-8/29/13
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 8/28/13
woah...this forums feels so... just wondering, does anyone know any other CR groups with a lot of active members like this one?
Queen Moderator
43986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 8/28/13
Heyhi!

48176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / the great canadia...
Offline
Posted 8/28/13

kamaitachi5587 wrote:

I didn't see it on CR? How are we to watch, don't the rules stipulate that a choice must be on CR? Unless I missed it somewhere?



lol, I have no clue, I never even thought they'd put it there.
48176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / the great canadia...
Offline
Posted 8/28/13

MikiSayaka wrote:

Heyhi!





sup.
11217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 8/28/13

MrHalligan wrote:


kamaitachi5587 wrote:

I didn't see it on CR? How are we to watch, don't the rules stipulate that a choice must be on CR? Unless I missed it somewhere?



lol, I have no clue, I never even thought they'd put it there.


Well, if we watch that how about some La Blue Girl next week?
14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/28/13
11217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 8/28/13
Queen Moderator
43986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 8/28/13


Not muuuuch. Sup with you? :D
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 8/28/13

carlosyobani wrote:

woah...this forums feels so...
just wondering, does anyone know any other CR groups with a lot of active members like this one?


lol umm, i wouldn't discuss publicly in the forums of a group about going to another night group prob not SMARTEST idea

but umm, obviously people are going back to school, so threading all night isn't really possible, thats why some nights are crazy and others just average chilling.
17461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York State
Offline
Posted 8/28/13
Sup all. How y'all doing?
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 8/28/13

Brycism wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:

woah...this forums feels so...
just wondering, does anyone know any other CR groups with a lot of active members like this one?


lol umm, i wouldn't discuss publicly in the forums of a group about going to another night group prob not SMARTEST idea

but umm, obviously people are going back to school, so threading all night isn't really possible, thats why some nights are crazy and others just average chilling.


sorry, kinda new here (and kinda dumb as well ) didnt mean any offense! and i really dont know how to search groups so i was just wondering...
48176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / the great canadia...
Offline
Posted 8/28/13

MikiSayaka wrote:

Not muuuuch. Sup with you? :D


ya know, listening to some new musics and stuffs.

Queen Moderator
43986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 8/28/13

Suddenly a moderator appears with an answer:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/groups

But I can also tell you this is by far the most active group during night hours that I've seen on the site.
Also I'm here.
And I'm royalty, so like.....that makes it awesome, right? ;D
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 8/28/13



sorry, kinda new here (and kinda dumb as well ) didnt mean any offense! and i really dont know how to search groups so i was just wondering...


Oh no haha, welcome then! Yeah, I think I can confidently say we are the most active group at night, easily, sorry didnt meant to scare you man, have fun
Queen Moderator
43986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 8/28/13

MrHalligan wrote:


MikiSayaka wrote:

Not muuuuch. Sup with you? :D


ya know, listening to some new musics and stuffs.



One of my fave bands from 2010 is making a new album so I'm getting pumped right up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xusC01JShvU
-flails in excitement, mass casualties-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.