First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 29/8/13 - 30/8/13
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 8/29/13


PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE SHOW SHES IN!!!!
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/13


not too shabby myself! just finished my first week of college which was pretty cool! but I think im going to change my major already...


What is your major now, and what do you want to change it to and why?
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/13

carlosyobani wrote:



PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE SHOW SHES IN!!!!


I believe it's Free! .
Posted 8/29/13

carlosyobani wrote:



PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE SHOW SHES IN!!!!


She from a anime for female fans. She is from Free.
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 8/29/13

Doni-Rae wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:



PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE SHOW SHES IN!!!!


I believe it's Free! .


Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club? is it any good?
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/13

Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club? is it any good?


I only watched one episode, so i can't really tell if it is or not...lol
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 8/29/13

Doni-Rae wrote:



not too shabby myself! just finished my first week of college which was pretty cool! but I think im going to change my major already...


What is your major now, and what do you want to change it to and why?

Well right now im going for a BA in Computer Science, But I secretly wanted to go into Bachelors of Fine Arts with Graphic Design being my concentration, but I Kind of didnt want to dissapoint my parents or whatever...I dont know...
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 8/29/13

Doni-Rae wrote:


Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club? is it any good?


I only watched one episode, so i can't really tell if it is or not...lol

ah! well ill have to check it out then!
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 8/29/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:



PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE SHOW SHES IN!!!!


She from a anime for female fans. She is from Free.


Have you seen Free? is it any good?
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/13

carlosyobani wrote:


Doni-Rae wrote:



not too shabby myself! just finished my first week of college which was pretty cool! but I think im going to change my major already...


What is your major now, and what do you want to change it to and why?


Well right now im going for a BA in Computer Science, But I secretly wanted to go into Bachelors of Fine Arts with Graphic Design being my concentration, but I Kind of didnt want to dissapoint my parents or whatever...I dont know...

I would say, do what you wanna do. Your parents are not the ones who have to go through it, they should understanding about it.
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 8/29/13

Doni-Rae wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:


Doni-Rae wrote:



not too shabby myself! just finished my first week of college which was pretty cool! but I think im going to change my major already...


What is your major now, and what do you want to change it to and why?


Well right now im going for a BA in Computer Science, But I secretly wanted to go into Bachelors of Fine Arts with Graphic Design being my concentration, but I Kind of didnt want to dissapoint my parents or whatever...I dont know...


I would say, do what you wanna do. Your parents are not the ones who have to go through it, they should understanding about it.


Well Im pretty sure they would understand, I mean they let me move out of the house which really surprised me but I feel like I would let them down by pursuing a career thats a bit harder to maintain a stable job than secure and paid well..but still...YOLO! right?

29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/13



carpe diem is right.
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 8/29/13 , edited 8/29/13

Doni-Rae wrote:




carpe diem is right.

It really is...
Posted 8/29/13

carlosyobani wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:



PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE SHOW SHES IN!!!!


She from a anime for female fans. She is from Free.


Have you seen Free? is it any good?

I like it, it has a good story. But i'm still on ep 6

5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 8/29/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:



PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE SHOW SHES IN!!!!


She from a anime for female fans. She is from Free.


Have you seen Free? is it any good?

I like it, it has a good story. But i'm still on ep 6



oh...yeah I just checked it out and its still ongoing right? ill be sure to check it out
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.