First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What's your take on Tsunderes ?
38540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Our 3-D world. Or...
Offline
Posted 8/30/13
Tsunderes are cool. Just make sure to have an excessive amount of DERE. That TSUN crap is for masochists.
23624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 8/30/13
Tsunderes are okay but when it feels like they are just doing it to do it, I find it annoying.
32462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Online
Posted 8/30/13

GoldTStar wrote:
A recent tsundere i want to point out that i was interested in would be Satilizer from Freezing. She came off as such a harsh character that wanted to avoid everyone, but when the MC got closer to her, she showed here dere side and i was so unbelievably moe. Its funny since all the other characters were pretty bad and irritating so she was the standalone character of interest for me.


Satilizer is another tsundere whose backstory makes it abundantly clear why they are tsun. This is even more clear when you read the manga.
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

dracphelan wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:
A recent tsundere i want to point out that i was interested in would be Satilizer from Freezing. She came off as such a harsh character that wanted to avoid everyone, but when the MC got closer to her, she showed here dere side and i was so unbelievably moe. Its funny since all the other characters were pretty bad and irritating so she was the standalone character of interest for me.


Satilizer is another tsundere whose backstory makes it abundantly clear why they are tsun. This is even more clear when you read the manga.


Exactly, that's the kind of tsundere i like...the ones that have a reason to act the way they do and not just act harsh just because.
13564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / New York
Offline
Posted 8/30/13
I've never met a tsundere.

Which makes me wonder if there are any real people who act like that.
32462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Online
Posted 8/31/13
I just thought of a tsundere that was so bad it made me drop the series, Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic.

28100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/31/13 , edited 8/31/13

dracphelan wrote:

I just thought of a tsundere that was so bad it made me drop the series, Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic.



Actually, her being mean to Sousuke makes sense.... he is an oblivious moron who lacks the common sense to function in the real world outside of military situations. The frustration should be expected. :/
32462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Online
Posted 8/31/13

Orga777 wrote:


dracphelan wrote:

I just thought of a tsundere that was so bad it made me drop the series, Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic.



Actually, her being mean to Sousuke makes sense.... he is an oblivious moron who lacks the common sense to function in the real world outside of military situations. The frustration should be expected. :/


At the beginning it was. But, the 180 degree change from dere at the end of first back to tsun at the beginning of second just wasn't believable.
28100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/31/13 , edited 8/31/13

dracphelan wrote:


Orga777 wrote:


dracphelan wrote:

I just thought of a tsundere that was so bad it made me drop the series, Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic.



Actually, her being mean to Sousuke makes sense.... he is an oblivious moron who lacks the common sense to function in the real world outside of military situations. The frustration should be expected. :/


At the beginning it was. But, the 180 degree change from dere at the end of first back to tsun at the beginning of second just wasn't believable.


That is because of the situations. There was a lot of things going on at the end of the first season with everyone being bent over backwards by Gauron. When things settled down again, Sousuke can still be way too frustrating to deal with for long periods of time in the school setting where he is too awkward to be real. She still likes him a lot, I just see it as Kaname trying to knock some sense into him to hope he stops acting stupid. XD
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Candy land ^w^
Offline
Posted 8/31/13
They're cute ^^
104087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 8/31/13

Cecil-chan wrote:

They're cute ^^


What a simple and honest answer, thank you.
3541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/2/13
I like them, I just think there's TOO MANY of them
14374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/13
They would make great military officers.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.