First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Late Night Thread 8/30/13-8/31/13
12540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

Brycism wrote:


deseray11 wrote:

so did anyone preorder ps4 or xbox one ???


sorry i dont have 500$ to just throw away; id have to take out a loan for that shiz


awhhhh !!! is ok when i was your age i don't have any money to buy stuff like that
14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

deseray11 wrote:


SurvivorX9021 wrote:

Anybody drinking tonight?


not meh;O


why not?
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

deseray11 wrote:


Brycism wrote:


deseray11 wrote:

so did anyone preorder ps4 or xbox one ???


sorry i dont have 500$ to just throw away; id have to take out a loan for that shiz


awhhhh you have so much swag bryce ilysm


so nice of you to say that
14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

deseray11 wrote:

so did anyone preorder ps4 or xbox one ???


nope don't plan on it either any money I get for gaming will be towards a new pc
12540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

SurvivorX9021 wrote:


deseray11 wrote:

so did anyone preorder ps4 or xbox one ???


nope don't plan on it either any money I get for gaming will be towards a new pc


Oh cool!!! are u going to build one ?
14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

deseray11 wrote:


SurvivorX9021 wrote:


deseray11 wrote:

so did anyone preorder ps4 or xbox one ???


nope don't plan on it either any money I get for gaming will be towards a new pc


Oh cool!!! are u going to build one ?


LOL idk I've never done that before everything I've had came built
48176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / the great canadia...
Offline
Posted 8/30/13 , edited 8/30/13

SurvivorX9021 wrote:

LOL idk I've never done that before everything I've had came built


Best way to save money, and get the most bang for your buck is by buying all the components separate and building it yourself
12540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/13
damn this hotel wifi suck! :>
Queen Moderator
43986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 8/30/13
Heyhi~
Sorry for barely paying attention tonight.
Got my try-hard face on.
Ironman mode of X-Com...awwwwww yeeeea
12540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

SurvivorX9021 wrote:


deseray11 wrote:


SurvivorX9021 wrote:


deseray11 wrote:

so did anyone preorder ps4 or xbox one ???


nope don't plan on it either any money I get for gaming will be towards a new pc


Oh cool!!! are u going to build one ?


LOL idk I've never done that before everything I've had came built


u should try building one yourself! you probably need some help the first time though!
17461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York State
Offline
Posted 8/30/13
Woo camping!!! How's everyone doing tonight?
Queen Moderator
43986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

Andrewob91 wrote:

Woo camping!!! How's everyone doing tonight?


Doin alright.
and you mate?
14393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / DeadendTown, Kent...
Offline
Posted 8/30/13
24397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 8/30/13
hows it going night owls
46118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

tdp7886 wrote:

hows it going night owls


I am listening to a really cool vocaloid dubstep mix http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_E98EdyHzQk
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.