First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Late Night Thread 8/30/13-8/31/13
11235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 8/30/13


How goes the night?
46118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 8/30/13 , edited 8/30/13


DUDE SERIOUSLY ALL THE TIME YOU REALLY HAVE TO POST NONSENSICAL BULLSH*T WITH 0 CHANCE OF EXPLANATION ALL THE TIME (insert more sarcastic and not-true rage here)
24397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

tobi-wan-kenobito wrote:


tdp7886 wrote:

hows it going night owls


I am listening to a really cool vocaloid dubstep mix http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_E98EdyHzQk


that miku picture they use is awesome ive never listened to that vocaloid mix
46118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

tdp7886 wrote:


tobi-wan-kenobito wrote:


tdp7886 wrote:

hows it going night owls


I am listening to a really cool vocaloid dubstep mix http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_E98EdyHzQk


that miku picture they use is awesome ive never listened to that vocaloid mix


Well you should listen to it. iz rly gud
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 8/30/13
so i guess im doing this homestuck thing, i have no idea what it is, sorta gif story thing
11235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 8/30/13


Wer iz Everyone?
46118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

kamaitachi5587 wrote:



Wer iz Everyone?


we're still here. Just sort of lurking around.
24397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

tobi-wan-kenobito wrote:


tdp7886 wrote:


tobi-wan-kenobito wrote:


tdp7886 wrote:

hows it going night owls


I am listening to a really cool vocaloid dubstep mix http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_E98EdyHzQk


that miku picture they use is awesome ive never listened to that vocaloid mix


Well you should listen to it. iz rly gud


ya iam right now
24397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

kamaitachi5587 wrote:



Wer iz Everyone?


bad clown
11235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 8/30/13 , edited 8/30/13

tdp7886 wrote:


kamaitachi5587 wrote:



Wer iz Everyone?


bad clown









WARNING





Are these clowns better?
24397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 8/30/13
yes much better lol ^^^
11235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

tdp7886 wrote:

yes much better lol ^^^


What about the hidden one?
24397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 8/30/13 , edited 8/30/13

kamaitachi5587 wrote:


tdp7886 wrote:

yes much better lol ^^^


What about the hidden one?


my screen wont load the spoiler pic
11235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

tdp7886 wrote:


kamaitachi5587 wrote:


tdp7886 wrote:

yes much better lol ^^^


What about the hidden one?


my screen wont load the spoiler pic


try again i think i fixed it, wrks fer me anyway.
46118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 8/30/13

tdp7886 wrote:


kamaitachi5587 wrote:


tdp7886 wrote:

yes much better lol ^^^


What about the hidden one?


my screen wont load the spoiler pic


Same :/
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.