First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply The City
Yandere
2240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / being ninja in th...
Offline
Posted 9/3/13

Wigglee wrote:



Benjamin enters after Mimi and the waitress seats them at a table. Benjamin looks at Mimi and smiles, "Whatever you want." he smiles, laughing.


Mimi ponders for a second then nods, "lets try the pizza."
20331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/3/13


Benjamin orders a large pizza, he turns to Mimi. "I just realized, I don't know much about you." he laughs, "I can't really have a stranger sleeping in the room next to me, can I?" he pokes her arm, smiling.
Yandere
2240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / being ninja in th...
Offline
Posted 9/3/13

Wigglee wrote:



Benjamin orders a large pizza, he turns to Mimi. "I just realized, I don't know much about you." he laughs, "I can't really have a stranger sleeping in the room next to me, can I?" he pokes her arm, smiling.


Mimi nods, "Well, there isn't much to tell though, I'm an only child, my parents wer- um are traveling around a lot, I like the color red, tea parties, my bunny, and what I don't like, well I just don't have use for." Mimi eats on her pizza.
20331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/4/13 , edited 9/4/13

xXChibiNinjaXx wrote:


Mimi nods, "Well, there isn't much to tell though, I'm an only child, my parents wer- um are traveling around a lot, I like the color red, tea parties, my bunny, and what I don't like, well I just don't have use for." Mimi eats on her pizza.


Benjamin raises an eyebrow, "Your parents were?" he notices her downcast face when she was on the subject of her parents. He shakes his head, "I'm sorry, I don't wanna bring anything bad up." He smiles warmly at Mimi, and winks. "My favorite color is blue, but I also really like purple and pink." He shrugs, "I like sweet tea, and I've never had a pet rabbit." he begins to laugh, "Though I must say, it's pretty cute how you carry that bunny doll around with you." he says jokingly. "I really enjoy muscle cars and cars in general. I also play guitar and bass." he picks up a slice of pizza, and half- smiles, "Well, since I'm buying, I might as well eat a bit."
Yandere
2240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / being ninja in th...
Offline
Posted 9/4/13

Wigglee wrote:


xXChibiNinjaXx wrote:


Mimi nods, "Well, there isn't much to tell though, I'm an only child, my parents wer- um are traveling around a lot, I like the color red, tea parties, my bunny, and what I don't like, well I just don't have use for." Mimi eats on her pizza.


Benjamin raises an eyebrow, "Your parents were?" he notices her downcast face when she was on the subject of her parents. He shakes his head, "I'm sorry, I don't wanna bring anything bad up." He smiles warmly at Mimi, and winks. "My favorite color is blue, but I also really like purple and pink." He shrugs, "I like sweet tea, and I've never had a pet rabbit." he begins to laugh, "Though I must say, it's pretty cute how you carry that bunny doll around with you." he says jokingly. "I really enjoy muscle cars and cars in general. I also play guitar and bass." he picks up a slice of pizza, and half- smiles, "Well, since I'm buying, I might as well eat a bit."


Mimi nods eagerly, happy to be off the subject of her parents. She stared, wondering what he would say if he knew the truth.
20331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/4/13


Benjamin looks up, and notices her staring. "Are you alright?" he smiles warmly. "You kinda seem to be out of it."
Yandere
2240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / being ninja in th...
Offline
Posted 9/4/13
Mimi blinked and shook her head quickly, smiling "no i'm fine really."
20331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/4/13

xXChibiNinjaXx wrote:

Mimi blinked and shook her head quickly, smiling "no i'm fine really."


Benjamin looks concerned for a moment, then smiles and nods. "Well, alright. Anyway, I'm glad that I could find someone to talk to, it's always lonely being by myself in that big house." He rubs his head, as if trying to fix his hair. "So did you wanna do anything else after this? Not everyday I get a chance to hang with someone." he smiles again.
Yandere
2240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / being ninja in th...
Offline
Posted 9/4/13

Wigglee wrote:


xXChibiNinjaXx wrote:

Mimi blinked and shook her head quickly, smiling "no i'm fine really."


Benjamin looks concerned for a moment, then smiles and nods. "Well, alright. Anyway, I'm glad that I could find someone to talk to, it's always lonely being by myself in that big house." He rubs his head, as if trying to fix his hair. "So did you wanna do anything else after this? Not everyday I get a chance to hang with someone." he smiles again.


She ponders for a moment and holds up a finger, "Well we could go shopping, a found the cutest little outfit that bunny would just adore." She looked at him again, "Or ya know, whatever you wanna do is fine."
20331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/4/13


Benjamin smiles and laughs, "Well, I could use some more suits, I prefer the three piece suits." he rubs his head again, "We could go to a music store too, I'm thinking about getting a new guitar."
Yandere
2240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / being ninja in th...
Offline
Posted 9/5/13
Mimi smiled, "I actually learned a little a while back." She stood up and went to the door, "well, you coming?"
20331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/5/13

xXChibiNinjaXx wrote:

Mimi smiled, "I actually learned a little a while back." She stood up and went to the door, "well, you coming?"


Benjamin nods and pays for their food, he turns and follows Mimi out of the restaurant.
Yandere
2240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / being ninja in th...
Offline
Posted 9/5/13

Wigglee wrote:


xXChibiNinjaXx wrote:

Mimi smiled, "I actually learned a little a while back." She stood up and went to the door, "well, you coming?"


Benjamin nods and pays for their food, he turns and follows Mimi out of the restaurant.


Mimi steps out when a hand comes flying at her throat and slams her against the wall. She squirmed but couldn't move, the man leaned forward, "I knew I'd find the brat whose parents owed me money, but they died, didn't they? Oh and it was your fault, wasn't it?" He chuckled and squeezed her neck more causing her to whimper. "Well, guess I'll have to collect payment another way."
20331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/5/13


Benjamin yells, "Hey get your hands off her!" he stepped forward and punched the guy in the face, causing his nose to start bleeding. "You punk ass kid!" the man screams, Benjamin smiles, hands up, bouncing from one foot to the other, "he laughs, "Why don't you try and pick on someone who actually has a chance of defending themselves?" The man steps forward, hand raised in a haymaker, Benjamin side steps and jabs him, then follows up with a right cross and a left hook, knocking the man to the ground." the man struggles to regain his footing and stands up. "Come on, fight me like a real man." Benjamin continues to bounce from one foot to the other, on his toes. The man charges at Ben again, and Benjamin side steps and roundhouse kicks him in the back of his head, knocking the man out cold. Benjamin grabs Mimi's hand and scoops her bunny of the ground and begins to run, "Come on, we gotta get out of here before he wakes up."
Yandere
2240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / being ninja in th...
Offline
Posted 9/5/13

Wigglee wrote:



Benjamin yells, "Hey get your hands off her!" he stepped forward and punched the guy in the face, causing his nose to start bleeding. "You punk ass kid!" the man screams, Benjamin smiles, hands up, bouncing from one foot to the other, "he laughs, "Why don't you try and pick on someone who actually has a chance of defending themselves?" The man steps forward, hand raised in a haymaker, Benjamin side steps and jabs him, then follows up with a right cross and a left hook, knocking the man to the ground." the man struggles to regain his footing and stands up. "Come on, fight me like a real man." Benjamin continues to bounce from one foot to the other, on his toes. The man charges at Ben again, and Benjamin side steps and roundhouse kicks him in the back of his head, knocking the man out cold. Benjamin grabs Mimi's hand and scoops her bunny of the ground and begins to run, "Come on, we gotta get out of here before he wakes up."


Suddenly the man is on the ground and Mimi is being dragged along by Ben. When they get out of sight Mimi drops and pants, "Can we stop for a second, please? It's still hard to breathe."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.