• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Cult Cartoon
28326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 9/2/13 , edited 9/2/13
What I think they missed though, King Solomon was a magician...

So if Jehovah created the universe, he also created magic.

"Who likes magic, Jehovah or Satan?"

So technically Jehovah likes magic and wants us to use it.
9333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/2/13
So are magical girls satanic?
37190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/13
Ugh I hate stuff like this, it makes my skin crawl. When I have kids I'm going to raise them to be good kids, with a good moral code and then if they develop an interest in religion I'll encourage them to do their own research. It's a very personal choice and should be made and pursued by the individual.
14852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / In
Offline
Posted 9/2/13

Jnestor wrote:

So are magical girls satanic?


well after watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica that might not be to far off the mark.
85428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/2/13
I got a good chuckle from that cartoon.
kvi 
55699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Planet Mars
Offline
Posted 9/2/13 , edited 9/2/13
I watched and I think it could've been worse. It was over the top, but I guess that's what they believe. I'll get worried when they start teaching "burn the witches".

Oh yeah, the mom was hella creepy.
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Online
Posted 9/2/13

Jnestor wrote:

So are magical girls satanic?


Yes, especially if they are witches.
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/3/13
Reminds me of a cartoon I saw many years back about Mormonism:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 9/3/13

luzmapilgrim wrote:

Um... what's Jehova? Is it another word for god?


It is. Considered to be the formal name of God in the Bible.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah
23437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Online
Posted 9/3/13
Jehovah gonna hate.
Posted 9/3/13 , edited 9/3/13

ZenZaku wrote:

Mommy loves you for obeying her without arguing.


Quote stolen. XD
26904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/3/13 , edited 9/3/13

pandrasb wrote:

What I think they missed though, King Solomon was a magician...

So if Jehovah created the universe, he also created magic.

"Who likes magic, Jehovah or Satan?"

So technically Jehovah likes magic and wants us to use it.


King Solomon-What do you do when given incredible wisdom by God? Obviously, become the ruler of demons and get a harem while being a trillionaire.
6784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/3/13
That's the thing about Religion, if someone asks you about what you believe in go right ahead and tell them, and if you want to spread it with signs or gatherings on corners with signs that don't make you look like Westboro, don't force it down them throats.
40546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/3/13

Celticlord wrote:

Reminds me of a cartoon I saw many years back about Mormonism:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk


I got as far as "endless celestial sex". So, where do I sign up and how fast can I get my magic underwear?
28326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 9/3/13

minatothegreatjiraiya wrote:


pandrasb wrote:

What I think they missed though, King Solomon was a magician...

So if Jehovah created the universe, he also created magic.

"Who likes magic, Jehovah or Satan?"

So technically Jehovah likes magic and wants us to use it.


King Solomon-What do you do when given incredible wisdom by God? Obviously, become the ruler of demons and get a harem while being a trillionaire.


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.