First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Should CR add Manga to the site? [OMG They Did!!!]
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/11/13
i won't read Coppelion unless it complete! X(
this type of manga is the type that you can't skip its certain chapter, you must read the chapter right in order
but i'll be patient to wait though
One Punch Mod
46299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/6/14 , edited 1/6/14
Three more titles added. What do you think?

28828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/6/14
I'm trying to figure out if they expect us to just pirate all the chapters they skip or something.
21179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 1/6/14
I love Inside Mari. It's interesting, plus it's from the person who did Flowers of Evil.
One Punch Mod
46299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/6/14 , edited 2/13/14

Aethix0 wrote:

I'm trying to figure out if they expect us to just pirate all the chapters they skip or something.


I think they expect that if you were already pirating them, you've read them and can now read the new chapters legit. And if you care about not pirating and haven't read them, then you'll wait to read them until Crunchy puts the back chapters up.


Evilshadowx wrote:

I love Inside Mari. It's interesting, plus it's from the person who did Flowers of Evil.

That made me interested as well.


2/13/2014 -
I've updated the list of CR Manga, showing which have all chapters to date, and which still have gaps (with indication of where gaps are).

A few more titles now have all their chapters, and several more titles have chapters starting at 1 added (with still a bit of a gap before the latest chapter).

A new titles, Shindo has been added with chapters from a couple of Volumes (but from what I can tell there's not been a site news announcement yet, so I haven't added it to my update yet, in case there are more back chapters and simulpub chapters to come)
39347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/13/14

lorreen wrote:


Aethix0 wrote:

I'm trying to figure out if they expect us to just pirate all the chapters they skip or something.


I think they expect that if you were already pirating them, you've read them and can now read the new chapters legit. And if you care about not pirating and haven't read them, then you'll wait to read them until Crunchy puts the back chapters up.


Evilshadowx wrote:

I love Inside Mari. It's interesting, plus it's from the person who did Flowers of Evil.

That made me interested as well.


2/13/2014 -
I've updated the list of CR Manga, showing which have all chapters to date, and which still have gaps (with indication of where gaps are).

A few more titles now have all their chapters, and several more titles have chapters starting at 1 added (with still a bit of a gap before the latest chapter).

A new titles, Shindo has been added with chapters from a couple of Volumes (but from what I can tell there's not been a site news announcement yet, so I haven't added it to my update yet, in case there are more back chapters and simulpub chapters to come)


Shindo seems to be Crunchyroll's first catalog manga title although for some reason they haven't made an announcement about it. It's complete at 4 volumes and is a Futabasha title which ran in manga action.
17245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/14/14
Where can we request for manga to be done by Crunchy?

Ahem...Pastel please guys.
One Punch Mod
46299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 2/14/14 , edited 3/23/14

Avar928 wrote:

Where can we request for manga to be done by Crunchy?

Ahem...Pastel please guys.


/forumtopic-588949/what-seriesmoviedramamanga-would-you-like-to-see-on-cr


Old ETA:

ETA 3/23/2014]
- Volume 1 of Action Mask added
- Volume 3 of Silver Nina added
- Chapters 1-7 of Star Light Woman added
- Volume 14 of Coppelion added
- New titles: Ajin: Demi-Human, A Silent Voice - Koe no Katachi, The Heroic Legend of Arslan


Latest list of CR Manga, showing what's up to date and what has chapter gaps (updated 3/23/2014]:
/forumtopic-819329/should-cr-add-manga-to-the-site-omg-they-did?pg=15#44853861

9116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 3/11/14
What happened to Chapter 4 of Okitenemuru? On its page it has chapters 1-3 and says chapter 5 is coming soon.
One Punch Mod
46299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/12/14

erictbar wrote:

What happened to Chapter 4 of Okitenemuru? On its page it has chapters 1-3 and says chapter 5 is coming soon.


You should ask in Manga Support or contact customer support directly using the Contact Us link that's at the bottom of website pages.

Or just wait a few days and see what happens.
5798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 3/23/14
Only way CR will get me to upgrade is if they license and simulpub Freezing.
40001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / North Cali
Offline
Posted 3/23/14
I'm so happy they did, even if the selection is limited for now. It's easy to read manga on CR and no worries about getting viruses and ish.
One Punch Mod
46299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/2/14


There's now a Mature Content option for Manga in Settings, and when turned on, all the titles that were previously missing on the iOS app are there!!

TEARS OF JOY

Thank you Crunchyroll.
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 5/4/14
they added BOKURA WA MINNA KAWAISOU in ANIME LIST

hope they add BOKURA WA MINNA KAWAISOU in manga list too.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.