First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Late Night Thread 9/1/13-9/2/13
52270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / the great canadia...
Offline
Posted 9/1/13 , edited 9/1/13

Doni-Rae wrote:



^ made lawl.


oh lawd, bring in the cats breading.

The Sanguine Owl
hiya34 
50766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 9/1/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

I will make 500 posts myself if I have to, but this thread is going to be active tonight!


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
SPAMMING you will break the rules >.<


I will break the law for justice!
95466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 9/1/13

mynameismariel wrote:

I got beer!!! But I'm not sharing except Doni of course!!! >_<


But...but...you sure you don't want to share?

Posted 9/1/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:

I got beer!!! But I'm not sharing except Doni of course!!! >_<


Steals beer* Starts to drink it*


Omg zackie your so mean and evil!!!!!!! -throws a cotton ball at you-
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 9/1/13
tonight is active, me gustan

The Sanguine Owl
hiya34 
50766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 9/1/13

MrHalligan wrote:


Doni-Rae wrote:



^ made lawl.


oh lawd, bring in the cats breading.



Screw cats, dogs are where it's at!
Posted 9/1/13

ShawnHacaga wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:

I got beer!!! But I'm not sharing except Doni of course!!! >_<


But...but...you sure you don't want to share?



D: con usted!?!? Of course >_<
52270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / the great canadia...
Offline
Posted 9/1/13

mynameismariel wrote:

I got beer!!! But I'm not sharing except Doni of course!!! >_<


not even Halli..
Posted 9/1/13

hiya34 wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

I will make 500 posts myself if I have to, but this thread is going to be active tonight!


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
SPAMMING you will break the rules >.<


I will break the law for justice!


Okay your under arrest, Let me read you your Miranda Rights.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you.
29342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/13

mynameismariel wrote:

I got beer!!! But I'm not sharing except Doni of course!!! >_<


I feel so loved. <33333
Posted 9/1/13

mynameismariel wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:

I got beer!!! But I'm not sharing except Doni of course!!! >_<


Steals beer* Starts to drink it*


Omg zackie your so mean and evil!!!!!!! -throws a cotton ball at you-


*Eats the cotton ball* you threw it at my mouth what else was i suppose to do? o.o
The Sanguine Owl
hiya34 
50766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 9/1/13 , edited 9/1/13
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Tampa Bay area, F...
Offline
Posted 9/1/13

MrHalligan wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:

I got beer!!! But I'm not sharing except Doni of course!!! >_<


not even Halli..


tfw you were always last when everyone was picking teams in elementary school.
Posted 9/1/13


The Sanguine Owl
hiya34 
50766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 9/1/13 , edited 9/1/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

I will make 500 posts myself if I have to, but this thread is going to be active tonight!


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
SPAMMING you will break the rules >.<


I will break the law for justice!


Okay your under arrest, Let me read you your Miranda Rights.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you.


I'm sorry I didn't catch that, could you say it again?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.