First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Winter 2014 anime
22708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 9/2/13
NISEKOI and Maken-Ki. Nisekoi is the only thing I need to watch to be satisfied though. Seems like a slow season for what has been announced so far. But NISEKOI BABY!
53493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/2/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


AnimeKami wrote

edit: o god how did maken ki get a second season... even for a boobs anime it failed so hard, dat protagonist-kun.

It was also licensed for home video, while Symphogear was not.

Apparently Symphogear should have had more fan service.

Which is why Freezing is a slam dunk while Symphogear G was left out in the cold...

But seriously, Freezing sold fairly well and Maken-ki was over the Manabi line and both have original source material and merchandise which sold well so it isn't really surprising. One can never have too many dakimakura!
61705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/13 , edited 9/2/13
I'm just happy that Silver Spoon Season 2 is in the winter line-up.

Other animes I'm picking up are Nobunagun and Wake Up Girls. I'm still deciding whether I'll watch Space Dandy as well.
15262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 9/2/13

hpulley wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:


AnimeKami wrote

edit: o god how did maken ki get a second season... even for a boobs anime it failed so hard, dat protagonist-kun.

It was also licensed for home video, while Symphogear was not.

Apparently Symphogear should have had more fan service.

Which is why Freezing is a slam dunk while Symphogear G was left out in the cold...

But seriously, Freezing sold fairly well and Maken-ki was over the Manabi line and both have original source material and merchandise which sold well so it isn't really surprising. One can never have too many dakimakura!


SMH. I don't like how Symphogear has been treated.
53493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/2/13

Compl3te wrote:
wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:


AnimeKami wrote

edit: o god how did maken ki get a second season... even for a boobs anime it failed so hard, dat protagonist-kun.

It was also licensed for home video, while Symphogear was not.

Apparently Symphogear should have had more fan service.

Which is why Freezing is a slam dunk while Symphogear G was left out in the cold...

But seriously, Freezing sold fairly well and Maken-ki was over the Manabi line and both have original source material and merchandise which sold well so it isn't really surprising. One can never have too many dakimakura!

SMH. I don't like how Symphogear has been treated.
Anytime Cruchyroll wants to pick it up I don't care if its super late or library, be happy to have it here!
152251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 9/2/13

Evilshadowx wrote:

NISEKOI and Maken-Ki. Nisekoi is the only thing I need to watch to be satisfied though. Seems like a slow season for what has been announced so far. But NISEKOI BABY!


I can't wait to see a preview for Nisekoi. Need to see how they will animate the characters.
28508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / East Coast
Online
Posted 9/2/13

hpulley wrote:


Compl3te wrote:
wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:


AnimeKami wrote

edit: o god how did maken ki get a second season... even for a boobs anime it failed so hard, dat protagonist-kun.

It was also licensed for home video, while Symphogear was not.

Apparently Symphogear should have had more fan service.


Qoute from HPPulley qoutes not working
Which is why Freezing is a slam dunk while Symphogear G was left out in the cold...


]But seriously, Freezing sold fairly well and Maken-ki was over the Manabi line and both have original source material and merchandise which sold well so it isn't really surprising. One can never have too many dakimakura!

SMH. I don't like how Symphogear has been treated.
Anytime Cruchyroll wants to pick it up I don't care if its super late or library, be happy to have it here!


FLjerry says S-Gear lots of action and those best cliffhangars.Its my second favorite anime of summer ! Its goes by so fast too! Only Teeyku is faster LOL
Fanservice dont always make an anime!
15262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 9/2/13 , edited 9/2/13

FLjerry2011 wrote:


Fanservice dont always make an anime!


amen.
53493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/2/13

Compl3te wrote:


FLjerry2011 wrote:


Fanservice dont always make an anime!


amen.

Apparently it makes Funimation pick up their home video rights and second seasons...
29942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 9/2/13
I love harems so im not complaining haha
15262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 9/2/13 , edited 9/2/13

hpulley wrote:


Compl3te wrote:


FLjerry2011 wrote:


Fanservice dont always make an anime!


amen.

Apparently it makes Funimation pick up their home video rights and second seasons...


I honestly wouldn't doubt that being a factor and I think Crunchy might avoid it because it's rated R/17+ but who knows because there's a few titles here that are specified 18yrs or older. so, I'm bewildered.

fan-service: "gratuitous titillation" lol! I just read that somewhere.

-edit-


GoldTStar wrote:

I love harems so im not complaining haha


I LOOOVE Harem Anime too but every once in a while, I crave more substance.
53493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/2/13 , edited 9/2/13

Compl3te wrote:
Some gratuitous titillation in Maken-ki but I think it is the gratuitous pantsu shots that really make their mark in Maken-ki... the OP alone!
22708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 9/2/13

stark700 wrote:


Evilshadowx wrote:

NISEKOI and Maken-Ki. Nisekoi is the only thing I need to watch to be satisfied though. Seems like a slow season for what has been announced so far. But NISEKOI BABY!


I can't wait to see a preview for Nisekoi. Need to see how they will animate the characters.


I think I might cry in excitement that day for hours at a time
12268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / some where heaven...
Offline
Posted 9/3/13
Maken-Ki.....''nosebleed''
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / st.john's
Offline
Posted 9/3/13
looking forward to:

sword art online: extra edition..
nisekoi.
robot girls z.
no-rin.
space dandy.
toaru hikuushi e no koiuta.
tonari no seki-kun.
wake up, girls!.
sailor moon 20th anniversary.
maken-ki! 2.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.