First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 9-2-13--9-3-13
Posted 9/2/13
By all means: chat, troll, and make some friends! Just keep language appropriate (PG-13)
Consider this the live chat thread on CR for all you late-nighters! And please be sure to follow the rules of our group!!

29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/2/13 , edited 9/2/13
I just woke up from my nap. and FIRST!

Posted 9/2/13

Doni-Rae wrote:

I just woke up from my nap. and FIRST!



Och, He landed on his balls, It seems like it's just me and you Rae......
Posted 9/2/13 , edited 9/2/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:

Och, He landed on his balls, It seems like it's just me and you Rae......


Nope.

Posted 9/2/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:

Och, He landed on his balls, It seems like it's just me and you Rae......


Nope.





Sorry you got to go,
*Carrys you out of the thread*

29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/2/13
68274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/2/13

I AM HERE AND DANCIN!!
Posted 9/2/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:

Och, He landed on his balls, It seems like it's just me and you Rae......


Nope.





Sorry you got to go,
*Carrys you out of the thread*



*flails arms* *wiggles out of your arms and hides in corner*
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/2/13
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/2/13

Animeruler22 wrote:


I AM HERE AND DANCIN!!


you spelled "afraid" wrong in your status.
Posted 9/2/13 , edited 9/2/13

Animeruler22 wrote:


I AM HERE AND DANCIN!!


I guess you found my hobo friend? o.o
Posted 9/2/13


Sorry you got to go,
*Carrys you out of the thread*



*flails arms* *wiggles out of your arms and hides in corner*


*peeks around the comer*
Why are you hiding?
*walks closer to Suzume*
Posted 9/2/13


Really Rae, he just slaped the guy and he got knocked out?
47176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / the great canadia...
Offline
Posted 9/2/13


Jesse x Bitch 5ever
68274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/2/13

Doni-Rae wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:


I AM HERE AND DANCIN!!


you spelled "afraid" wrong in your status.


Oh gawd i do that a lot thanks for telling me
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.